First Month

MACKENZIE'S P.O.V.
A month has passed since James told us what had happened and since then things have been pretty great. McFly have been busy doing interviews and talk shows for their upcoming tour; Radioactive. They've been so excited I swear they haven't shut up about it. Charlie has been over and back to England for recordings and gigs with Fightstar and James has started writing a solo album and a musical. Matt though was over and back to visit Emma and get ready for I'm a celebrity now in November so he's been pretty busy too. Overall an uneventful month.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.
I miss Mac. I've been away for a week now and it's killing me. I need to be with her. We've been together a month and yet we still haven't had a first date. Well a proper one that is.
What should I do? I need help on this. I texted all the McFly boys, Matt and James and told them tonight I needed to video conference them all as well as their girls because I desperately needed help. This has to be perfect.

5 hours later in London
CHARLIE'S P.O.V.
"Okay everyone okay to talk?" I ask my video screen. A collective of 'yeah's are heard. "Charlie we only have about fifteen to twenty minutes. Frankie sent Mackenzie to the shop for milk so she wouldn't get suspicious," James says pretty quickly. I nod my head.
"Okay gotta keep it quick. Basically, I need help setting the perfect first date for Mackenzie and I have no idea what to do," I state.
"Right well what about a romantic boat trip at the lake near her place? You know one of the row boats and a picnic in it?" Emma suggests. "Ooh I like that. One problem though it's Ireland it might.. I mean it will rain," I say. Emma nods as does Gi. The boys look confused. I raise a brow. "What boys?" "Charlie that's very over the top for a first date is it not?" James says. This sparks outrage between the girls. Each of them saying he's black hearted, doesn't know romance, doesn't have a romantic bone in his body and "wouldn't know romance if it bit him in the arse" compliments of Frankie who was sitting beside him and attacked him with a pillow. "Girls he's right. If I do too much now what about future dates they won't live up to that." Matt smirks, not just any smirk but one of those 'I know something you all don't know' kinda smirks. "Matt what you got going on in that head of yours?" I ask, nearly afraid for the answer. "Well I remember just the last day she had on some stupid rom-com where the guy rented out a cinema screen to play his girlfriend's favourite movie of all time. Honestly don't know what the movie was called but Mac was hooked on it and said about it being so cute." I laugh and run my hands through my hair, "Matthew you are a genius! I'll do that. It's not too bad I mean it's just a movie and Mac doesn't have to know till the end that it's been rented for just us. Big problem though movie selection." Frankie starts bouncing on the bed, "I know. You could do either her favourite rom-coms like 10 Things I Hate About You, Leap Year, PS I Love You, Mamma Mia or Letters To Juliette. Or you appeal to her nerd side and go with Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings or Back To The Future but with them if you do one you do all. Or you do Batman or Marvel but again, you do all." Okay this is gonna be harder than I thought it would. "Mac really is mad about all those movies. She'd freak out if she saw it was BTTF though. She'd have a heart attack. Maybe she'd really like seeing it on the big screen. And no Tom and James no I know those looks no." "Aww man Charlie come on best mate," I heard from them both. "No. And I'll do that I'll rent a screen for a BTTF marathon. She'd love that. Guys thank you so much for all of this. Means a lot." "It was our pleasure Charlie but we have to go now she just pulled up I hear the car," James says. "Okay guys thanks. Bye" I hang up the call. This will be a date to remember. I hope she likes this.