What Now?

MACKENZIE'S P.O.V.
I can't believe I said that out loud. I get up and run into the house. I ran past the gang with tears pouring down my face and straight up the stairs ignoring the questions and shouts and straight into my room. I slam the door and collapse onto my bed. Great Mackenzie you stupid twat. You've ruined everything now. I can't believe it done that. Charlie will never want to be around me anymore. God I'm so fucking stupid. I hear someone shouting down stairs followed by heavy footsteps coming fast up the stairs. Someone's outside my door knocking I know who it is before they even start talking. "Mackenzie please let me in. Please Mackenzie we need to talk about this." I can't do this. I can't see him right now. I know what he's going to say and that's that he can't be with me. "Leave me alone Charlie. Please just leave." I call out. "Mackenzie please I have to tell you something. Please." He sounds so sad. Nearly like he's begging me to open up to him. I walk to the door and stand there staring at the lock before twisting it open.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.
I walk into the room, closing the door behind me and look to where Mac is sitting. I can't see her very well with it being so dark in her room but I can hear her sniffling. I walk over to her and pull her into my arms, "Mackenzie please don't cry. Please Princess don't cry." I hold her close and lay my head on top of hers. She's fits into my arms so well. We're like pieces of a puzzle. "Please sweetheart please don't cry. You're far too pretty to be crying." I pull back a little and lift her face up so I'm looking directly at her. "Why did you run?" I ask her quietly, "Is it that horrible to picture kissing me?" "No Charlie. God no. I just didn't want to see your reaction. I didn't want to see you be disgusted. I didn't want to hear you say you couldn't kiss me or that it would make you sick to - " I cut her off "Mackenzie seriously stop. Do you hear yourself? Mac I've wanted nothing more than to kiss you. To hold you. To call you mine. Mackenzie, you're absolute perfection Princess. We are more than meant to be darling." Mackenzie laughs sarcastically "Yeah right Charlie you don't have to lie to me." She gets up and walks to the window. I just watch her. "I'm worthless Charlie. Look at you. You should be fucking model for Calvin Klein. I'm a frumpy and plain person who doesn't deserve someone like you." I couldn't listen to this anymore. I get up and grab her by the shoulders "Mackenzie I've wanted for years, since the first minute James ever introduced me to you, to call you mine. You are not plain. Fuck Mac you're fucking sexy. Look at you. You have such a gorgeous face and smile. Your eyes light up a room. You have a fit body", she giggles at me calling her fit, "you fit in my arms like you were meant to be there. Mackenzie please believe me." Mackenzie just looks up at me. I can't hold my self back any more. I put my right hand on her cheek and lean forward...

MACKENZIE'S P.O.V.
Charlie keeps saying all these beautiful and sweet things to me. Could he get anymore sexier? His hand covers my cheek. His thumb rubbing it lightly as he leans in slowly, as if asking my permission. I lean up slightly. This was enough for him as his lips cover mine. I see flashes of lights as he kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck as he lets his hands go to my hips pulling me closer to him. I could stay here forever. This is perfect.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.
Finally I'm kissing the girl of my dreams. Mackenzie feels amazing this close to me. And her lips taste like the Fanta she was drinking mixed up cinnamon and vanilla. She's perfection. This is perfect. I slow the kiss down a little till I'm just pressing light kisses on her lips. I rest my forehead against hers. "Mackenzie I..."
"Yes Charlie?" "Mac will you... I mean..." "Yes?" Fuck sakes Simpson spit it out for her. "Mackenzie will you be my girlfriend?" Mackenzie looks me in the eyes, "Only on one condition..." "Anything." "Kiss me again" I smile and decide to mess with her a bit. "I don't think that my lips can take much more" Mackenzie looks at me as if to say you did not just do that. "Charlie you can be so nerdy" she replies. I just laugh and lean down to kiss her again. Finally, Mackenzie Anne Bourne is my girl.