Date Night

Mackenzie's P.O.V
"You are coming shopping with me and the girls", Frankie says as she waltzes into my room.
"Uhh okay? Why?"
"Duh girly day you bimbo now come on we leave in ten," she says and walks straight back out the door. Okay this is odd but I wouldn't mind a girly day. I get into jeans, a Bon Jovi band t-shirt and a red shirt. I grab my black boots and purse and head down the stairs to grab my leather jacket.
"You all ready to go?" Gi asks. She and the boys and the rest of the girls got back this morning. "Yeah all ready. Kinda excited for this wee girly trip out."
Gi laughs, "oh I know we pretty much decided this on the way back cause we couldn't stay with the boys any longer."
After about fifteen minutes all us girls were in the car on the way to the shopping centre.
"Okay first let's some cute outfits. Then we'll go get our hair and makeup done and then lunch then nails how does that sound?" Frankie asks. "Umm I thought we were just going shopping for clothes. Why everything else?" I ask.
"The boys said we should treat oursel cause we don't get to go out without them as often as we should," Gi replies. I start nodding, "Okay fair enough. Let's go wild." We all laugh as we find a parking space by the door.
After at least two hours, we all finally found some cute outfits for ourselves and of course Frankie suggested we all wear one of our favourite outfits that we bought for the rest of the day. Nearly all the girls had a skirt or dress on except me. I had a pair of skin tight, high waist black jeans, a blood red flowy blouse, my black leather jacket and a pair of high heeled, black leather ankle boots that were on sale.
"Now lunch then we'll go to the salon down town get pedicures, manicures and hair and makeup done how's that?" Emma asks. To all of us it was perfect so we headed out to a fancy little coffee shop for lunch.
An hour later we were in the salon get our feet and hands done all sitting on massage chairs and laughing like manics at the noises Frankie was making. "I told you not to let her on these chairs. Bad memories." I say. "Bad for you but brilliant for me," Frankie replies with a very suggestive look on her face. "Maybe we could get James to buy you one of the these chairs hmm?". This comment makes her go pure red and shuts her up making me laugh and the girls look at me like I was nuts. "What?"
"What do you mean Frankie and James??" Emma asks. "Umm... Frankie help me here." "James and I got together the last day we just haven't said in case it doesn't work out." Emma squeals in delight. "I knew it Tom, Harry and Matt all owe me 20 quid oh this is brilliant." "You had a bet on me and James?!" "Yeah Harry said it wouldn't happen, Matt said it sarcastically and Tom wanted in on it." "Okay fair enough," Frankie says sitting back on her chair. After we got our hair and makeup done we got back in car and headed home. The girls got awfully quiet and kept smirking at me. I wonder what's going on...