Home Time

James P.O.V.
"They should be back by now. The movies in total are like 5 and a half hours. They should have been back an hour ago." I'm freaking out. I haven't heard from Charlie or my sister so I don't know where they are or what they are up to. Not sure I won't to know that. Tom comes over to where I'm pacing in the living room. "Mate calm down your forgetting traffic and driving distance they're fine okay just relax. They'll be home soon."
He's right. I know he is but I can't help but worry.

Mackenzie P.O.V.
Charlie and I pulled up home I haven't stopped smiling all evening. This date has been perfect. Charlie cuts the engine and turns to me. "We're home." "Thank you Charlie. Tonight was amazing. No one has ever done anything like that for me." His smile gets wider. God his smile is amazing. "I'm glad then. Come on. I bet you any money James is freaking out." I start laughing "I'm not taking that bet we both know he'd freaking and Tom and Matt are trying to calm him down while Danny and Dougie keep telling him all the dirty things we could be doing as Harry tries to calm the whole situation down." We get to the door and Charlie pulls me to a stop. "Mac, can I kiss you?" I simply smile and nod as he bends down to brush his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him harder. I could stand like this forever. That is until...
BANG!