Getting to know the Dorks

Mackenzie's P.O.V
After breakfast, the boys, Frankie and myself all decided to stay in the house and get to know one another. Mainly because it was bucketing down with rain outside but what can you expect from Ireland. Why do all my ideas sound good in my head yet are the worst things one can decide to do? Especially when you just so happen to be in a huge house with TWENTY-ONE TEENAGE BOYS in said house with only you and your best gal pal. Not good.

"Why don't we play truths?" Frankie suggested tous all. The boys from 1D were sitting on on of the large L-shaped sofas with the boys from IM5 beside them, although Cole and Dalton were sitting on the floor. Charlie was sitting with me and my brother, while Matt sat on the floor between my legs while I braided his hair. The lads from SOD were siting on the other smaller sofa. Well most of them were sitting down while Dave was lying on top of the othr boys fom McFly sining 'Barbie Girl' by Aqua with Dougie. Talk about weirdos.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I replied knowing that if we played that game, someone would end up having to tell everyone their pesonal secrets which they don't want others to know about.

"Come on sissy. Wha could go wrong?" James asked flashing me those sweet puppy dog eyes that he knew I could never say no to. Sighing, I nodded my head knowing I was in for the worst 3 months of my entire existance.