On The Road!

|Heading Home|

Miley's Pov:

Once we put all of our stuff in the trunk of the car i went around and hopped into the drivers seat. As its my car.

"I call shot gun!" I hear Roman yell as he got into the front passangers seat with a smirk and i shook my head giggling.

"Damn it Reigns!" Paige shoot at him and climbed into the back seat along with Seth and Dean.

Roman laughed as i started up the car and pulled out of the parking lot heading on the road.

The ride was silence for a while til Paige broke the silence "Hey babygirl can you turn on the raido please?". "Oh sorry for being boring!" I said turning on the raido.

As soon i turned on the radio Ellie Goulding 'Love Me Like You Do' came on and i started singing along with Paige.

"You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much"

"You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life"

"So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?" Me and Paige sang.

Roman looked at me listening to me sing and he smiled "wow, i didnt know you could sing. You have such amazing beautiful voice".

I smiled at him "thanks, i took lessons when i was younger and i actually wrote a few songs for some singers which i didn't get credit for!" I said and realised what i just said. "Fuck!" I said to myself.

"Really? That's amazing, you have to show me sometime" Roman said and i nodded then me and Paige continued singing.

"Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy gray I've got to find".

"Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire. Yeah, I'll let you set the pace. Cause I'm not thinking straight. My head spinning around I can't see clear no more.What are you waiting for?"

"Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?"

"Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?" We continued singing.

"Alright that's enough! Changed the station!" Dean yelled leaning over changing it.

"Jeez your such a mood killer Ambrose!" Paiged hissed at Dean. "Well sorry i couldn't take it anymore with the love songs and with you girls singing" Dean replied back.

"Why don't we play a game?" Seth said. "What kind of game?" Roman said turning back to him.

"How about kiss, marry and push of the cliff?" Paige spoke up. And we all laughed apart from Dean who groaned.

"Alright I'm in" i said. "Me too" Roman said. "Ok lets do this" Seth said and Dean just groaned again "Alright, fine!".

"Alright, Roman your up first. I will say 3 girls names in the WWE and you gotta choose who you kiss, marry and push off the cliff " Paige said.

"Alright, shoot" Roman said then Paige laughed then started thinking "Alright erm...Nikki Bella, Sasha Banks and....ohhh Miley!". "Ohhh good one Paige" Seth said wanting to know the answers.

"Wait why me?!" I asked shocked. "Shut it missy, go on Roman" Paige said.

Roman chuckled "Alright erm i would kiss...Sasha and defiantly marry Miley and for damn sure would push that fake ass bitch off the cliff where she belongs". We all started laughing at the endding and i realised what Roman said."Wait! You'll marry me?" I asked shocked!

Roman's Pov:

"Yes, i would babygirl, all the way" i said and that made Miley smile and blushed.

"Roman your turn!" I heard Seth say. "Ok, erm...Dean! Paige, Bayley and Renee" i asked him.

"Easy! And stupid question! Kiss Paige and marry Renee and push Bayley off the cliff" he said laughing.

I chucked "Alright your turn". "Miley! Erm...Shawn Michaels, Triple H and erm... Roman Reigns here!" Dean said and tapped my shoulder smirking.

"Oh god! I hope she picks me" i thought to myself smiling. "Wow really Dean?!" She said and Dean nodded. "Alright then, i kiss Shawn Michaels, marry Roman and push Triple H off the cliff but then run down to save him at the buttom" she said giggling.

"No! You can't do that!" Paige yelled. "Well i just did sorry girly!" Miley said and i smiled.

"What ever, your go!" Paige hissed. "Ok...Seth! Paige, Charlotte and Becky" i said.

"Oh that's easy, i kiss Charlotte and marry Paige and totally push Becky off the cliff, she might be a man but I'm THE MAN alright?!" Seth said and we all laughed at that statement.

We continued playing the game and soon we got to my house. Miley pulled up into my driveway.

I turned and looked at her "thanks for the ride beautiful" she smiled at me "no problem Ro anytime".

"give me your phone babygirl i will put my number init so you can call and text whenever you want" i said smiling at her beautiful face.

"Alright cool, thanks" she said handing me her phone and i quickly put my number in then saved it and gave it back to her. "Thanks Ro, I'll text ya so you can save my number alright?" She said.

I nodded and smiled then got out of the car grabbing my bag out of the trunk and so did Dean and Seth.

"See ya later girls! Thanks for the ride Miley" Seth said "yeah thanks Miley!" Dean said and Miley nodded.

Miley soon drove off and me Seth and Dean headed inside.