Home Sweet Home!

|Miley's House|

Miley's Pov:

I pulled up into my drive way. I got out and grabbed my bag from the trunk and waited for Paige to grab hers.

Once she did, i locked up the car and we started walking to my front door.

"Whoa your house is big on the outside!" Paige said in excitement. I laughed "just wait til you see inside" i said unlocking the door.

We walked inside and the look on Paiges face was priceless! "Holy fuck!! This house is huge" Paige said in shock. I laughed "I know right?".

"You live here all by yourself?" Paige asked me. "Yeah i do. It's a 5 bedroom house" I said and Paige looked at me more shocked.
"Wow! You need a house mate?" Paige said giggling.

"Actually yeah i do, i hate being on my own in this big house, hey you wanna move in and be my house mate?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah! Thanks babygirl!" She said hugging me. "No worries girly" I replied returning the hug.

"So this house has a bathroom in every bedroom and a bathroom downstairs also. Its a 2 level floor along with a ground floor which we are on and has a basement aswell" I told her.

"Awesome! I love it!" Paige said excited. "Lets show you your room" I said grabbing her hand and leading her up to the first floor to one of the three bedrooms

We got to her room and i opened the door "Here we are i hope you lik--" I got cut off as Paige ran in the room jumping on the bed in excitement "I LOVE IT!".

I just laughed "Alright! Calm down before you end up falling on th--" I got cut off once again as Paige fell flat on the floor holding her ankle. "Floor" I finished.

"Ow! Fuck-a-duck!" Paige screamed out. I went over to her to check on her "You ok?". "Does it lookel like I'm ok?!" She yelled in pain.

"Alright, i go and get you an ice pack for your ankle" I said and went to go and grab her one.

As soon i grabbed one i went to take it up to her. When i got there i gave it to her "Here you go" I said and she took it and placed it on her ankle "Thanks babygirl".

--------------Roman's House------------

Roman's Pov:

As soon me and the guys got settled in, we decided to chill out and watch netflix and drink some beers for the rest of the day.

"What shall we watch?" I asked flipping through the movies. "A horror" Dean said. "Alright, what one?" I asked.

"How about Chucky? As its a horror/comedy" Seth said and Dean agreed. "Ok, what one though, theres like 6 of them!" I said.

"The 1st one. We will have a Chucky marathon day!" Dean said happily.

"Alright then" i said and clicked on the 1st Chucky movie called 'Childs Play'.

"I'll go get the popcorn ready" Seth said getting up heading to the kitchen. "Alright hurry up!" Deab yelled out to Seth.

We waited for Seth to come back. As soon he came back with a big ass bowl of popcorn and sat down on the couch "alright play".

I clicked play and the movie started. We started watching as we ate popcorn and drank our beers.

My mind went off onto Miley "damn i can't stop thinking about her, i miss her so much!" I thought to myself.  I soon got snapped out of my thoughts as my phone vibrated.

I grabbed my phone off the coffee table infront of us and i read the text and i instantly smiled as i got a text from Miley.

Miley: Hey, Ro it's me Miley. Save my number.

Roman: hey Babygirl, already on it

I saved her number under 'BabyGirl' in my contact list and i smiled then my phone vibrated again and got a text up.

Miley: Ok coolio handsome! 😜.

Roman: I love to see that sexy tongue of yours on my cock babygirl.

Miley: Ro! You are so dirty minded boy! But i love it! 😛.

Roman: I can't help iy, it's you that does that to me beautiful.

I put my phone back down on the coffee table and continues watching the movie.

"Don't fuck with that Chuck!" Chucky yelled in the movie. We all started laughing at that scene. Then sunddenly Dean jumped with a scream. "fucking hell Dean!" I yelled at him and Seth started laughing.

"What i forgot that part happened and it made me jumpm don't judge me brother!" Dean snapped back at me.

The movie continued and it was the scene where an old guy has a heart attack from seeing Chucky appear and started talking "Ah you gotta be fucking kidding me!" Chucky yelled out in the movie and we laughed once again.

---------Back To Miley's House------

Miley's Pov:

"Hey Paige! You wanna hit the swimming pool out in the back yard!?" I called upstairs to Paige. "Yeah ok! Sounds good!" She called back down to me.

Once Paige and i got changed into our bikinis. We headed out to the back yard and dropped our towels down on the lounge chairs and dived into the pool.

"I'm loving it here! I will get my stuff tomorrow to move in" Paige said.

"Yeah ok cool, i will help you if you want? And we can get the guys to help too" i said.

"Yeah that be great! Thanks babygirl" Paige said then ducked get head down under water and started swimming.

I felt my body being pulled under and the nexts thing i knew i was under the water wrestling Paige.

We got back up to the surface. I wiped my eyes and saw Paige laughing. "You bitch! I'm gonna get you for this!" I said laughing then going to attack her.

We wrestled in the pool for a good 20mintues. It was actually fun having Paige live with me now. Now i know I'm never gonna be alone again.