Monday Night Raw

|Next Night|

Roman's Pov:

We are here backstage at Raw, Miley and Paige had went to hair and make up. Me Seth and Dean stayed in the locker room which we all shared together.

It was about a couple of hours till Raw starts. I needed to get a bottle of water, so i headed to catering.

On the way there i bumped in to Alexa Bliss. I rolled my eyes "What now Alexa?" I asked. "Wow, what's wrong with you handsome?" She said touching my arm and i pushed her hand away.

"Look leave me the fuck alone, I don't want anything to do with you. I'm with Miley and i love her now back off women!" I say getting pissed off.

"Awe come on, you need a women not a little girl honey boo" She says flirting with me. She walks closer to me and lays a hand on my chest. I looked down at her hand then back up at her.

"Is that right?" I say and she nodded "Well like i said i'm with Miley and i'm in love with her. I wouldn't leave her for a plastic barbie doll like you" I said in anger.

I went to walk away but she grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled me back and smashed her lips against mine. I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't budge.

"What the fuck is this?!" I heard Miley yell out from behind us. Alexa pulled away and i turn around "Babe, i can explain. It doesn't look what it looked like" I say to Miley.

"Oh it sure did to me from where i was standing. What the fuck Roman?! How could you do this to me?!" She snapped with tears streaming down her cheeks. I can tell the hurt in her eyes, i hate seeing her like this. "Baby please listen to me" I said. "No forget it Roman, you said enough!" She said running off crying.

"Miley!" I called after her but she ignored me. I turned around to Alexa "She what you done?! leave me alone and stay the fuck away from me you bitch!" I snapped and went to look for Miley.

Miley's Pov:

I ran to the girls bathroom and sat on one of the toilets crying my eyes out. I can't believe he would do that to me, I thought he loves me. Why would he hurt me like that?.

"Miley? I know your in there, Please come out and lets talk" I heard Roman say from the other side of the door.

"Go away, i don't wanna talk to you right now!" I said still crying. "If you don't come out then i will just come in!" He said with frustration in is voice.

I wiped my eyes then came out, I looked at him with tears still in my eyes. He wiped a tear away with his thumb "Baby, i didn't kiss her, she kissed me. I swear to you, she been doing this long before you came along. I'm not interested in her, It's you that i want and need in my life. I love you Miley" He said with a crack in his voice.

I can tell he means it, I know he does love me. I'm a stupid bitch for believing he'd cheat on me. Alexa is a whore who will try and take any taken men from their women.

"I'm sorry Roman, I was a stupid bitch earlier. I shouldn't of spoken to you like that and shouldn't of blamed you for Alexa's actions" I said.