Love Me Like You Do!

|4 Weeks Later|
|4 Months Pregnant|

Roman's Pov:

I was taking Miley out for a special dinner, just to show her how much I really do love her. I was already dressed, I'm downstairs in the living room waiting on Miley.

"Come on babe, we are gonna be late!" I called up to her. "Ok babe, I'm coming!" She called back down. "Ok" I said.

2 minutes later, she came walking down the stairs. She looked so beautiful, so breath taking. "Babe, you look gorgeous, you look amazing" I said admiring her looks, She was indeed my girl.

"Thanks babe, you look handsome yourself, well you always are to me anyway" She said with a giggle and I chuckled "Thanks sexy".

I gave her a tender loving kiss on her lips before we left the house and got into my car. I drove us to the restaurant, a nice one of course. Its a special night for Miley and I.

We arrived at the restaurant, I parked up the car and helped Miley out and held her hand and walked her inside the restaurant. Once we walked in, we got seated at the table in the far back so no one would see us and disturb us.

We both sat down and started reading the menus, we ordered our drinks. "This is a nice place babe, what's the occasion?" Miley asked. "Well it is our 4 month anniversary and you are 4 months pregnant today and I wanted to show you how I love you and how much you mean to me" I said taking her hand and kissing the back of it.

"Awe babe, you are really sweet" She said smiling at me, I smiled back. The waiter brought our drinks over and we ordered our food. The waiter went and gave our order in.

We sipped on our drinks and talked about us and the baby. 15 Minutes later our food came and then we started eating our food.

Once we finished eating, I paid the bill and we left the restaurant. I helped Miley into my car and I got in myself. "Babe, I want you to love me like you do" She said and I smiled "Ok babe, come over here" I said and she came over and sat on my lap and we started kissing one another removing all of our clothing.

Miley's Pov:

We kept kissing, it was so hot!. We both where fully naked, thank god his car windows are tinted so no one could see in.

I climbed off of him and got between his legs, I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking it hard and fast moving my hand up and down jerking him off at the same time.

"Ah fuck yeah baby, that's it suck that cock" He moaned and I sucked faster and harder making him moaned louder.

He stopped me and pulled me on to his lap and put his hard cock deep inside my wet pussy and started fucking me hard and fast.

"Ah fuck Roman! fuck yeah!" I moaned out. Roman kept fucking me as he sucked on my tits. "Fuck baby!" I moaned again.

He stopped "Fuck me, ride me baby" He said smacking my ass so I started bouncing up and down on his cock. "Damn baby, this feel so fucking good. keep fucking me don't stop!" Roman said moaning.

I kept going, bouncing harder and faster making my tits bounce In his face. He started sucking on my tits again as I kept fucking him. I through my head back with a moan as he kept sucking on my tits and started moving with me "Ahhh Roman baby!! I'm gonna cum!!!" I moaned out sexily.

He smirked "Come for me baby, make it REIGN!" He moaned out fucking me harder and faster. 2 seconds later I came hard squirting all of my hot juices all over his big hard cock with a big yell. He came not even 5 seconds later, he shot his big hard hot load deep inside my pussy with a roar.

"Fuck baby! That felt so fucking amazing!" He said catching his breath. "I know babe, I never did that before" I said in between breaths. I climbed off of him and sat in the passengers seat putting my clothes back on as so did Roman.

"What a best way to celebrate our anniversary" I say with a smile and giggle. He chuckled "I know baby, I loved it and this night ain't finished yet. Its only just started, We are gonna fuck all night long till the sun comes up baby believe that" He said with a wink and I giggled.

"Mmmm and I for one can't wait, lets get a move on so this night can officially start!" I said with a sexy smirk. "Your wish is my demand babygirl" He said smirking back. He started the car and pulled out of the parking lot and drove us home.