Christmas Day!

|Tuesday|
|Next Day|

Roman's Pov:

I opened my eyes and looked at the time on my clock and it sa6s 7am. I looked over at Miley who was still asleep, I smiled at her.

I leaned over to herand pressed kisses all over her neck and she let out a sexy soft moan in her sleep "Merry Chrisrmas baby" I said to her and she opened her eyes slowly and smiled.

"Merry Christmas to you too baby" she said as she stretched. "Come on baby lets go downstairs and see if Seth and Paige are up so we can start opening our presents" I said sounding like a big kid.

She laughed "ok big baby lets go" she said and climbed out of bed and i did the same and smacked her add "Ow babe!" She screeched and i chuckled then went racing downstairs with her chasing after me.

We both got to the front room and saw Seth and Paige sitting on the couch waiting for us "about bloody time, we've been waiting ages" Seth said. "Wow really? Thought i was a big kid here" I said with a chuckle and Miley joined in laughing.

"Come on lets open our presents you guys" Paige said and we all agreed. "Alright come on then" Miley said.

We all sat around the Christmas Tree and each grabbed a present with our names on the tag. "How are we doing this? Opening them all together or one by one?" Seth said.

"I think we should do one by one so we can see what each one of us jave got given" Miley said. "I love that idea babygirl" Paige said. "Ok babe, you go first" I said.

Miley looked at her tag on her present "This is from Roman" She said with a smile and started opening the present. "Awe thank you babe! I love it!" She said and came over to kiss me and hug me
I kissed her back "You're welcome baby" I said and she sat back in her spot.

"Your tuen Roman" Paige said and i read the tag on my present " This is from Seth and Paige" I said and started opening it "wow, thanks guys. Its awesome!" I said thanking them.

"You're welcome bro, i knew you would love it" Seth said. "No worries Roman" Paige said. We all continued opening all of our presents. We all got loads each, Miley spoiled me so much. Lucky i spoiled her too with all the gifts i knew she would love.

We all finished unwrapping all of our presents, i loved every single one of mine. She even brought a pair of sexy lingerie to wear for me tonight. Mmm i can't fucking wait!.

Even though she is nearly 7 months pregnant but she would still look fucking hot and sexy in it. Damn! I'm getting hard thinking about it.

Anyway we all cleared up the front room throwing the rubbish away and then we ate some breakfast which was Christmas pancakes yummy!.

Miley's Pov:

After we ate breakfast Roman and i went upstairs to our bedroom to get ready for today. "Babe come and shower with me, there is another present you need to unwrap" I said to Roman with a wink.

He smirked "Ohh come on then baby" He said grabbing my hand pulling me into our bathroom and i giggled "your present is me!" I said taking pff my pjs and he moaned staring at my body licking his lips.

He soon stripped down himself and turned on the shower, we both stepped in and went straight to fucking.

After we was done fucking in the shower and cleaned up we got out and started getting rwady for the day ahead of us.

I had to cook Christmas lunch for us all but luckily Paige was ginna help me with it as the guys will get everything else ready in the front room.

Paige and i started cooking the Christmas lunch and Roman and Seth was setting up the table in the front room.

We all ate and had a gpod Christmas together. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Goodbye for now!.