Love Is In The Air!

|Next Day|
|Tuesday Morning|

Roman's Pov:

I woke up to Miley asleep in my arms, she so beautiful when she sleeps. I could just watch her all day. I smiled then i leaned down and kissed her on her forehead.

She stirred a little and she slowly opened her eyes, She smiled at me "Good Morning sleeping beauty" I say giving her a sweet kiss on her lips. "Good Morning handsome" She said kissing me back.

"Last night was one of the best nights of my life" i continued and she smiled "Awe, why is that Ro?". "Because i got to be with you and officially made you my girl and of course we took the next step of our relationship" I say pulling her on top of me. We are still butt ass naked. "Awe babe, it was mine too" She said smiling straddling me.

She leaned down kissing me and we starting getting in to the mood. My cock started getting hard and it was poking Miley on her clit. "Mmm baby" She moaned in between kisses.

"You like that baby?" I said still kissing her back. "Yeah i do" She said. I grinned then put my hard cock deep inside of her wet tight juicy pussy.

"Ride me baby" I told her and she giggled then started bouncing up and down with her tits bouncing along with her as she did so.

"Fuck baby! You feel so good!" I moaned grabbing her tits and playing with them. "Fuck yes!" She moaned bouncing harder and faster going down deeper. I feel her tighten up, I knew she was getting close to release.

So i grabbed on to her hips and started thrusting deeper, harder and faster. "Ahh Roman!!!" She screamed as she let all of her hot juices squirt out all over my cock. "Miley baby!!" I moaned as i was shooting my hot load deep inside of her sexy tight pussy.

She climbed off of me and laid down on her back beside me. I pulled her close to me wrapping my arms around her. "That was fucking amazing baby" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Damn right baby, I'm gonna go and take a shower. You can join me if you like" She said smirking getting up from the bed. "Oh i would love too sexy" I said slapping her ass. She giggled so i picked her up and carried her in to her bathroom.

"Don't drop me!" She yelled out giggling. "I won't do that baby, don't you worry" I said putting her down in the shower.

She turned on the water as i climbed in behind her. We started washing our hair and bodies. After we was done doing that guess what we did?... Yes that's right. We fucked again in the shower, damn that was really hot and steamy i must say.

Once we was done, we got out and got dressed then headed down stairs to make some breakfast for the morning.

Miley's Pov:

I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I was making waffles and small pancakes with syrup. Roman was sitting down at the kitchen counter drinking his coffee watching me cook breakfast.

"Smells good babe" He said sipping his cup of coffee. "Thanks babe, won't be long now" I said continuing cooking.

Paige came down in to the kitchen and started pouring herself a cup of coffee "Morning guys". "Morning Paige" Both Roman and I said.

"How did you both sleep last night?" She asked sitting down at the counter beside Roman. "I slept good, I was shattered" I said looking up from the cooker. "I'm not surprise by the way you used all your energy last night, Roman must of fucked the shit out of you" She said laughing and my cheeks turns red. 

"You heard us last night huh?" Roman asked. "No, I heard Miley only" She said still laughing and Roman started laughing too.

"My bad" is all i could say embarrassed as i dished up our plates. "Oh by the way i spoke to Seth about our date on Friday night, i thought we could have a double date with you two and he agreed" She said with a smile.

"You know what, that is a great idea. Thanks chick we accept" I said putting Roman's and Paige's plate of food infront of them "Enjoy guys".

"Awesome! Thanks babygirl" Paige said eating. "Thanks baby" Roman says as he starts to eat.

I grabbed mine and sat across from them at the kitchen counter "your both welcome".

We ate our breakfast and talked about our double date on Friday. We was excited, well me and Paige was anyway.

20 minutes later we was done and Paige went out shopping with Seth. Me and Roman stayed home.

Roman helped me cleaned up the kitchen and putting the dishes in to the dishwasher. I press the start button for it to start.

Me and Roman went in to the living room and sat down on the couch. "What Paige said earlier made me laugh, you was loud last night but i found it hot and sexy, i love hearing you moan my name baby" Roman said putting an arm around me pulling me in to him.

I blushed when he said that "Oh really now?" I say laying my head down on his chest.

"Hell yeah baby" he said leaning down giving me a kiss on the lips.

I kissed back, after a few minutes we pulled away before it went any further.

I turned on the tv and put Netflix on. We decided we just stay in and chill out having a movie day.