Gender Of The Sex!

|4 Weeks Later|
|5 Months Pregnant|

Miley's Pov:

We are at the hospital waiting to be seen for my scan and this time we find out the sex of the baby!.  I can't can't wait, Roman is happy.

"I seriously think we are having a girl" I said to Roman. He looked at me "How do you know that?". "Just the symptoms i am having, It's how my Mom was with me" I said with a smile. "Oh right well i'm happy either way babe cause i get to have a most beautiful baby in the world with you" He said.

"Awe babe, that's so sweet" I said and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He smiled "Only for you baby" He said then kissed my forehead. 

"Miss Miley Loveridge?" The Doctor called me. We stood up and followed the Doctor to the examine room. Roman helped me lay down on the examine table.

The Doctor got everything ready and then put the cold gel on to my stomach. "Ohh that's cold" I said with a giggle making Roman and the Doctor chuckle.

"Sorry about that" He said then started moving the wand around on the baby bump, I hear a heart beat and looked up at the screen and smiled.

There was my baby, I had tears in my eyes. Roman took a hold of my hand in his and rubbed the back of it "That's our precious little baby" Roman said smiling.

"Well everything is really good, the baby is growing normally, Do you want to know the sex of the baby?" The Doctor said. Me and Roman looked at each other then back at the Doctor "Yes please" Roman said happily.

"Ok, lets see what we have here" He said moving the wand around to see "Ok, You are having a.... Girl. Congratulations to you both" He said.  

Roman and i both smiled at each other and he gave me a kiss on the lips "You was right baby, we are having a girl" He said excitedly. "I know babe, i'm so happy" I said with a smile and happy tears falling from my eyes.

The doctor cleaned me up "You want the picture?" He asked. "Yes please" I said and he nodded and printed them out and handed them to me.

Roman helped me up off the table "Thanks Doc" We said and left the room. "Now that we know what we are having, we need a name for her" Roman said.

Roman's Pov:

Miley smiled "I already have a name for her, wanna hear it?". "Yes please babe" I said. "Lexi Paige Reigns" She said with a smile and I smiled "I love that name baby" I said then kissed her lips, she kissed back.

We walked out of the hospital and headed to my car, I helped her in and climbed in myself "Lets go to the mall and start getting the baby's stuff in, since we know we are having a girl" I said and she smiled "Sounds good to me babe".

I started the car up and drove us to the mall. We needed to get a crib, car seat, buggy, bottles and everything we needed for the baby including clothes.

We got to the mall parking lot, I parked up the car, I shut the car off and hopped out and helped my girl out the other side and took a hold of her hand "Ready babygirl?" I asked her. "Yes babe, lets do this" She said smiling.

We walked inside the big mall hand in hand walking to the baby store, I found one "How about this one babe?" I asked her. She looked "Yeah ok lets go in" She said. 

We walked into the baby store and started looking "Eh babe can you grab a shopping cart, we will be needing one" She asked me with a smile. "Well of course cause you wouldn't be the one holding the items or pushing the shopping cart around the store" I say chuckling walking to grab a shopping cart.

"Enough being a smart-ass and be more of a man if you can handle it" She said with a smirk and i just chuckled at her bringing the shopping cart over. "Yes mam" I said sticking my tongue out at her making her giggle.

We started shopping around picking up things and throwing them into the cart, There was a load of things that we did needed to get for the baby but i didn't mind as it was for my baby and i am happy to become a father in 4 months time. Wow i am one lucky bastard, I have my sexy Queen and i have my beautiful Princess on the way.

We got everything and headed to check out to pay, once i paid for everything we left the store and headed back to my car. I put everything in the trunk and helped Miley into the passengers seat then climbed in myself "That is all done, We pretty much have everything" I said buckling the seat belt up.

"Yeah pretty much, but i will look online later and see what else we need and plus i wanna get her some special clothes made with our names on it and things like that" She said and my eyes went wide "Don't worry babe, i'll be paying for it" She said with a laugh. I blow out a breath "Thank god" I said chuckling and she smacked my arm.

"Ow!" I said. "Oops sorry, my arms had a fit" She said giggling. "Wait til we get home, i'm about to give you a good bad ass spanking" I said with a wink.

"Oohh can't wait" She said sexily and i couldn't help but chuckle and felt my cock twitch. Damn i need to fuck her now! So i quickly started the car up and pulled out of the mall parking lot and drove us home as fast as i could.