Let Her Go!

|Same Day|
|Police Station|

Miley's Pov:

We got taken to the Police Station to give a statement on what happened earlier on today with that bitch Alexa Bliss.

"Look i don't understand why she is pressing charges against me when she started it, she hit me first!" I snapped. "Calm down Miss Loveridge" One of that Officers said.

"No, I will not calm down, I should be the one pressing charges against that two face bitch!" I snapped again then took a breather.

"Alright, you need to calm down" They said and i gave them a glare. "Cunts!" I mumbled under my breath.

"We need to take your statement now" They said. "Alright, go on then lets get it done and over with" I say getting annoyed.

They started taking my statement, after half hour later i was done. "Alright thanks Miss Loveridge, i will get statements from Roman and Paige and i will be right back ok?" They said and i nodded letting out a sigh. They left the room and went to get the statements from Roman and Paige.

About an hour later they came back walking in with Roman and Paige behind them. "Alright Miss Loveridge, you are free to go. The three statements matched together. But before you go, do you want to press charges on Miss Alexa Bliss?" they asked.

I looked at them with a look "Jeez, Ya think?! This was a waste of time i told you it was self defense, so to answer your question yeah i do wanna press charges against that bitch!" I snapped.

"Ok, you can go now" They said and i got up and walked over to Roman hugging him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You ok babygirl?" He asked me and i nodded and kept hugging him. "Come on lets go home" He said. We left the station and called fro a taxi.

The taxi driver pulled and we got in and he drove us home.

*Back At Home*

Roman's Pov:

We was sat at the table int he kitchen eating dinner which I started cooking earlier.

"I can't believe she called the Police when she was the one who started it, She had that ass kicking coming to her" I said. "I know what a bitch" Miley said and i chuckled.

"Well she gonna have a big ass bill to pay once she get that through the mail" Paige said with a laugh. "You know it" Miley said and i agreed.

We ate out dinner, after we finished eating we cleaned up the kitchen and put everything in to the dishwasher.

We sat down on the couch in the living room watching TV. "I was wondering can Seth move in with us?" Paige asked Miley sweetly.

"Erm, yeah sure, I don't see why not. It is a big house" Miley said. "Thank you girly" Paige said happily. "You're welcome, just make sure he doesn't walk around the house naked cause i don't wanna see his ding dong hanging out at what ever time of day it is" Miley said and we all busted out laughing.

"Don't worry, i'll make sure that doesn't happen cause it be for my eyes only and that be in my room" Paige said with a wink and giggle and Miley and i chuckled at that.

I wished i could move in with Miley, maybe that day will come soon. We only been together for 2 weeks. Time will soon tell.

"Hey babe, your staying here tonight right?" Miley asked me. "Yes baby, if you want me to that is" I said.

"Yeah i do, i was thinking why don't you just move in with me. It will make more since" She said and my eyes lit up "I would love to baby, thank you, i will pack my self tomorrow and get them shipped here ok?" I said. "Ok babe" She said smiling.