Beach!

|Day Out|
|Saturday|

Miley's Pov:

Me and Roman woke up to a nice sunny hot day, so we decided we will go to the beach today.

We invited Paige and Seth to come along with us. We all got dressed in to our beach clothes under our normal clothes.

We left the house and got in to my car and I drove us to Ramp Beach.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Paige said excitedly from the back. "He'll yeah it is, we gonna have sex on the beach baby!" Seth said with a smirk.

"That's what you think huh babe?" Paige said with a little giggle. "If it happens then it happens, just let it go man" Roman said and I laughed.

"That goes for you too Mr Reigns!" I said to Roman still laughing. "Aww man!" He said in a joking voice.

I laughed at him. Damn I just love him, he is so perfect for me. I'm one lucky girl. I thought to myself as I continued driving us to the beach.

--------------------At The Beach--------------------

We arrive at Tampa beach, u pulled in to the parking lot and parked up the car. We got out and walked down to the beach.

We found a spot right in the middle near enough to the ocean. We all laid out our beach mats and sat down.

I took off my top a d shorts to reveal my bikini. Roman was sitting there staring at me with a sexy smile. "What?" I say smiling. "Nothing, you just look smiling hot in that bikini babe, you are so sexy like always" he said drooling.

"Erm babe, your drooling" I said with a small laugh. He wipes his mouth. "Thanks babe". "Your welcome" I said.

Paige and Seth was sat next to us on their mats. Paige went into her beach bag and pulled out some snacks and drinks.

"Since we skipped breakfast this morning, I thought I bring breakfast to us" Paige said with a smirk.

"This is why I love you babe" Seth said with a chuckle grabbing some snacks and a drink. "I know you do babe I love you too" Paige said.

I laugh "Your such a genius girly!". "I know right?" She said laughing and gave me and Roman some snacks and a drink each.

We started eating enjoying the time here on Tampa Beach on this beautiful day.

About 20 minutes later, we finished eating and just sat there watching the kids play in the water with their parents.

I grabbed my Sun lotion out of my bag and started rubbing some on my legs and arms. Roman was watching me again, seeing he is getting turned on. He is such a horn dog lol.

After I was done, I turned to Roman "Hey babe, can you rub some on my back so I don't burn please?" I asked my boyfriend kindly.

"Sure babe, I don't want my girl burning now do I?" He said taking the lotion from me.

Roman's Pov:

Miley laid down on her stomach, so I got sat in between her legs. I poured some sun lotion in to my hands and started rubbing it on her back.

"Mmm, this feels so good" Miley moaned out easily and I felt my cock twitch.

My cock started getting hard poking Miley's ass. "You getting turned on by this babe?" She asked.

"I can't help it, your just so damn sexy baby" I said smirking. She giggled so I flipped her over on to her back and leaned down kissing her.

She started kissing me back wrapping her arms around me. I pulled my cock out of my swim trunks and pulling her bikini bottoms to aside and put my cock inside of her.

She looked round seeing people near by watching, "babe people are watching" she said.

"I don't care who is watching baby, I need you right now, beside they can't see any cock or your pussy or tits cause I'm on top" I said.

She laughed then soon turned in to a moan as I started pumping her hard and fast with my big fat hard cock. "Ahh Roman baby!" She moaned.

"Fuck Miley, you feel so damn good baby!" I said moaning fucking her hard and fast.

About 10 minutes later, I felt close to cumming, "Ahh baby I'm gonna cum!" Miley moaned. "Cum for me baby, make it Reigns!" I moaned out.

"Ahh fuck!" Miley yelled as she came squirting hard all over my cock. Not even 10 seconds later I came filling her up.

"Fuck that was brilliant, that can be ticked off of my list" I said breathing hard.

"Mine too" Miley said catching her breath. "I love you Miley" I said looking in to her beautiful brown eyes.

"Awe Ro, I love you too" she said back with a smile.

I gave her another kiss then climbed off of her laying on my back beside her. " Your all mine baby believe that".

"I know I am babe, and you are all mine and you can believe that" Miley said giggling and I chuckled.

"Let's go in the water and play ball wi6h this beach ball I have here" Seth said grabbing the ball. "Ok sounds like fun" Paige said.

"Alright then, me and Roman Vs you two?" Miley said. "Your on!" Seth said. "Oh we will win Seth so I wouldn't get to betty on this" I said laughing and he just flipped me off.

We all got up and ran in to the wate4 and started to play ball. It was fun actually. I kep5 seeing Miley's tits bounce. Damn what a hot view! I got hard again. Shit!

Anyway Miley and I won that game, of course we would, just look at us. We are the perfect team just like we are the perfect couple. We will soon be the power couple of WWE and take over the damn place and you can believe that!.