New Year's Eve!

|A Week Later|
|Monday Night|

Miley's Pov:

Here we are a week later after Christmas, It's New Years Eve. We all had a great Christmas, we all got what we wanted.

Right now we are getting ready to go out for a New Years Eve party. I just  got out of the shower, I was standing in front of my closet figuring out what to wear.

"Hey babe, you alright?" Roman asked walking up behind me wrapping his arms around me "I'm fine babe, just looking what to wear" I said. "Oh babe you look beautiful in anything you wear" He said pressing kisses on my neck and his hands resting on my baby bump.

"Awe you always say that, thanks babe" I said with a small giggle. "My pleasure babygirl" He said then picked me up and carried me over to the bed. "Babe! We have to get ready!" I said in between giggles.

"We have plenty of time baby" He said then took my towel off of me and threw it to the floor "Damn! There's my PUPPIES!" He said then started kissing, sucking and playing with my tits "Mmm Roman" I said with a giggle and a soft moan.

He kept making his work at my body then finally he shoved his large hard member into my women hood and started thrusting hard and fast deep inside of me. "Ahh fuck yes! keep going baby!" I moaned then he went faster and harder moaning my name.

"Miley baby! god your so damn tight! I love it!" He moaned out thrusting hard pounding the shit out of my women hood. "Roman i'm gonna cum!" I said. "Make it REIGN baby!" He said then i finally released all of my hot juices all over him then 2 seconds later he shot his hot load deep inside of my pussy.

"Fuck that was fucking amazing" I said. "I agree"He said breathing hard climbing off of me and laying beside me on the bed. "Great now i need another shower" I said with a giggle and he smirked at me "Well you and me both baby" He said then picked me up and carried me into the bathroom.

We showered and of course we fucked again, I swear he is such a horn dog LoL. After that we got out and got ready for the party.

We finished getting ready, I was wearing a beautiful black sparkling dress with black heels. My hair was down straight and of course i had my jewellery and make up on. Roman wore a black button down shirt with blue jeans and his black shoes. His hair was up in a low man bun. He looked smart and hot as always.

*At The Party*

Here we all are at the party, Me, Roman, Seth, Paige, Dean and Renee and many more. The party was taking place in a huge hall in town of Florida. It was GREAT!.

We all was sitting down at a table drinking and listening to the DJ playing his music and we was playing games such as, Heads Up, Pop Quiz and Pub Quiz and many more. I was the only one who was not drinking as i'm nearly 7 months pregnant but i'm sure the others will have a drink or two for me LoL.

These games was so damn funny especially with the guys being the way they are being total smart asses, so me and the girls had to be smart asses back. Payback is bitch remember? LoL.

We continued the games, drinking and having fun together, till i looked over and saw a guy standing there staring at me and i looked in the corner of my eye the Roman was getting angry. Shit is gonna hit the fan now. Watch out Big Dog alert!.

Roman's Pov:

I saw some guy staring at Miley like he was checking her out. What the fuck! He better stop checking my fiance out before i knock his fucking head off his shoulders!.

I got up and walked over to the guy "Take a fucking picture it will last longer!". "Excuse me?" He said. I got in his face "Mind stop staring at my fiance?". "What if i don't?" He said.

"If you don't then i will claw your eyes out and feed them to the sharks!" I said getting pissed off. "I ain't scared of you" He said kissing his teeth. "Did you just kissed your teeth at me?" I said grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"You know who the fuck i am?! I'm The Big Dog Roman Fucking Reigns now back the fuck off before i knock you right into the New Year myself!" I said getting annoyed.

"Get the fuck off of me you creep!" He said trying to get away. "Babe! Calm down, let him go before you choke him to death" I hear Miley say from behind me. "Good that's what i want" I said glaring at the guy with evil in my eyes.

Miley pulled me off of the guy "Babe please stop, he isn't worth it. I'm all yours that's all that matters right?". "Right, you are right baby, I'm sorry I love you" I said pulling her to me and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

"I love you too baby" She said and kissed me back. I saw the guy walking away, If Miley didn't stop me then i probably would've killed the bastard . But if he carries on staring at her or even try something then i will kill him and i won't be held responsible for my actions either.

Miley and i went and sat back down at the table with everyone and continued what we was doing earlier with the others trying to enjoy the rest of our night together.

"Who is for another round of drinks?" Dean said. "Yeah bro, your round anyway" Seth said being a smart ass and Dean groaned but then chuckled.

"Alright" Dean said then got up and made his way up to the bar and Renee followed him. "Anyway what was all that arguing about with that guy?" Seth asked and Paige elbowed him in the ribs shaking her head. Seth looked at her with a confused look "What was that for?". "Shut up don't bring that cause Roman will get mad again" I hear Paige whispering to Seth.

"Lets just forget about that whole thing and move on with our night shall we?2 Miley said with a smile. "Yeah lets do it babe" I said smiling back at her, Paige and Seth agreed. Dean and Renee came back with the tray of drinks and handed out our drinks to us and sat down. We thanked them and carried on with our night. 

We danced to a few songs and drank a little bit too much LoL. We all was having fun and enjoying our night on New Years Eve. It was soon early Mid-night, so we all was standing on the dance floor counting down and it was soon New Years!.

"Happy New Year baby!" I said to Miley. "Happy New Year babe!" She said and we shared a sweet loving kiss. We all wished everyone a Happy New Year and then carried on drinking for another hour or so while dancing to a few more songs. 

After that we all headed home. Dean and Renee ended up coming back to mine and Miley's, Paige and Seth's house and stayed the night.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!