The Girl Of My Dreams!

Roman's Pov:

I saw Miley crying in a corner backstage at Raw and i walked up to her "Whats wrong babygirl?" I asked her.

"He-he cheated on me" she responded crying harder and i pulled her into a hug and she rested her head on my chest.

"Awe, I'm sorry to hear that beautiful. He is stupid for doing that. He doesn't deserve you" I said comforting her rubbing her back.

"Well i dumped his ass anyway, i ain't getting treated like a stupid rag doll being pulled on strings" she said looking up at me.

I looked down at her and i saw the tears in her eyes running down to her cheek. I wiped them away with my thumb. She sniffed "Thanks Ro, you are a real sweet guy".

I smiled "Thanks babygirl, if you was my girl then i would treat you like a princess the way you deserve to be treated" I said kept looking into her beautiful brown eyes. I started to lean into her and my lips connected on to hers. I kissed her and she started kissing back. I was shocked.

I wrapped my arms around her waist resting my hands on her ass. As she wrapped her arms around my neck.

We continued kissing for a few more seconds then we both pulled away breathless "I want you now babygirl" I said to her and she giggled "Take me away RoRo".

I picked her up and carried her bridal style to my locker room. I kicked the door shut then carried her over to the couch laying her down.

I quickly locked the door then walked back over to her and started kissing her again as i ran my hands over her sexy smooth body.

"Mmm Roman!" Miley moaned which just made me more hard then i already was. I started kissing down her neck as started to removed all both of our clothing.

We was soon naked and i slided my big large hard member into her sexy pink pussy. "Fuck! You are soaking wet!" I moaned. "Ahh Roman! Only for you" she moaned into my ear.

I started moving my cock in and out of her fucking her hard and fast. "Ahh fuck Miley! Baby you feel so damn good wrapped around my cock!" I moaned out.

"Ahh fuck, Yes Roman! Harder! Faster!" She moaned turning me on more and i started fucking her harder and faster.

After 10minutes she came and squirted hard all over me and i soon came not long after. I shot my big hot load into her sexy pink tight pussy.

I rolled off of her laying back on the couch. I pulled her close to me on my chest breathing hard "God that was the best ever!" I said.

I soon jumped up from the bed with cold sweats breathing hard. I looked beside me and Miley wasn't there "Fuck! It was only a dream! Damn it!" I said.

"Roman, you ok man?" I heard Dean called from the door. "Yeah, I'm fine". I said and Dean walked in "I heard shouting".

"Yeah that was me, sorry had a dream" I said putting my face into my hands. "Good or bad?" Dean asked. "Good of course" I said. "And you shouted out like a bitch?" He said confused.

"Well that's because i woke up from it and realised it wasn't real!" I snapped.

"Whoa! Alright calm down! What was it about?" He asked. "Well put it this way. The girl of my dreams.....Miley" I said.

"I knew it, i knew you was crushing on her!" Dean said."Oh shut it Ambrose! Go back to bed. I'm going back to sleep!" I said laying back down on my bed.

"Goodnight!" Dean said shutting the door behind him. I grabbed my phone from my night stand and saw i had a text from Miley. I read it and replied.

Miley: Hey Ro, Paige is moving in with me tomorrow and was wondering if you and the guys will help us to pack and move her stuff into mine tomorrow?.

Roman: Sure babygirl i would love to help. See you tomorrow beautiful.

I put my phone back down on the night stand and got comfy in bed. I kept thinking about Miley so i reached down into my boxers and started stroking my cock as i pictured Miley naked sucking my cock.

"I need her so damn bad! I'm gonna ask her out on a date tomorrow when i meet her at Paiges house" i said to myself.

I continued storking my cock hard still thinking of Miley "Ahh fuck! Yess!" I moaned to myself.

I stroked harder and faster getting close to cum. "Ahh Miley baby!" I moaned as i shot my hot load out across my body.

"Fuck that was good. But would be better if Miley did it or was sucking my cock or even me fucking her" i said to myself.

I cleaned up then got up and look a nice steamy hot shower. I washes my hair and body then got out after 10mintues.

I wrapped a towel around me going back into my room. I dried off then grabbed a clean pair of boxers pulling them on.

I got back into bed and started watching abit of t.v. til i eventually fall asleep.

I started dreaming about Miley once again. This time was different. We was together and just got married and we was on our honeymoon in Hawaii and the sex was so hot and steamy!.