Trouble In Paradise!

|A Week Later|
|Wednesday|

Miley's Pov:

Roman and i have been together for about 2 weeks now, we became pretty close to each other. We started seeing each other about a month ago, but we made it official 2 weeks ago.

I couldn't be more happier, i'm with a man who treats me right and show me love which i deserve.

I was out shopping with Paige, having a girly day out together. We are gonna get our hair and nails done while we was out.

We are in a store buying some new clothes and other things, we thought we'd treat ourselves. We deserved it since we worked really hard for our money.

I found a really nice white crop top and a nice pair of skinny blue jeans to go together "What about this outfit?" I said to Paige holding it up.

"That is hot, that will look good on you baby-girl" She said with a smile. "Thanks, i'm gonna get this then" I said. 

"We need to find you a pair of shoes to go with it then" She said and i agreed. We started looking around for the shoes.

Paige found a nice black pair of flats which we call dolly shoes. She held them up to me "What about these ones?". I looked at them "Perfect!, Thanks chick". "You're welcome baby-girl, lets go and pay shall we?" She said.

We went and paid at check out then headed to another store. We brought a few more things, clothes wise, shoes, make up and hair accessories. Things that we needed and want of course.

We shopped in a few more shops for a few more things then decided we go and get some lunch. "I'm hungry, lets go and grab a bite to eat" I said to Paige. "Alright, who thought that shopping would make you feel hungry?" She said and we both laughed a little.

We headed to a cafe that was down the street from where we was. We go there and ordered our food and drinks then we sat down at a table and waited.

"Is that Roman with Alexa out there?" Paige said and i looked up from my phone "What? where?". "There?" She said pointing outside the cafe window and i looked.

I saw Alexa talking to Roman and tried it on with him once again!. "That bitch!" I said and got up and went out there to them.

"You fucking little bitch! Stay the fuck away from my man! He doesn't want you, when are you going to get that through your mother fucking whore head?!" I screamed at her.

I felt her slap me across my face and that was it, I switched in to Miley bitch mode. 

I punched her square in her jaw sending her ass down to the ground. I got on top of her throwing punches from left to right beating the holy shit out of her.

"Babe! Stop! Calm down please?" I heard Roman yell trying to pull me off of her. I pushed him away and giving her a few more punches then i got up and stood over her "Now i hope that taught you a fucking lesson you fucking bitch!".

Paige came running out with a shock look on her face "What the hell has happened?". "She had it coming, she shouldn't be messing with MY man!" I said. "I know, but wow Miley you went in to total Miley bitch mode. Remind me to never piss you off" She said giggling.

"Babe, you ok?" Roman asked me. "Yeah, i will be once i calm down a bit. She pisses me off being all over you like that, your not hers your MINE. But i gotta admit it did felt good giving her an ass whooping of a life time" I said with a little laugh.

"I know baby, I'm sorry i did try to stop her but she just wouldn't give up. Thank you for helping me. I must say you are sexy when your in bitch fight mode" He said with a chuckle and i shook my head giggling as he pulled me in to him wrapping an arm around me.

"I just don't wanna lose you Roman, i only just got you" I said laying my head on his chest. "You will never lose me baby i promise" He said and kissed me on my forehead.

"Lets go back inside, our food is ready, you joining us Roman?" Paige said. "Yeah, sure why not?" He said and took my hand and we headed back inside and sat down at the table.

I share my food with Roman, we ate our food. 30 minutes later we left and went to get our hair and nails done as Roman went back to mine with mine and Paige's bags. What a gentlemen he is.

2 hours later we was done and headed back home. We arrived home after about 10 minutes drive.

We went inside and saw Roman in the kitchen making dinner "Awe babe, you don't have to do that?" I said kissing his cheek. " Yes i do baby cause i love you and its to say thank you for helping me with everything" He said pecking my lips with a soft gentle kiss.

"Awe your so sweet babe, I love you too" I said and gave him a kiss on the lips and he kissed me back. We pulled away and he continued cooking dinner.

"I'm gonna go and pack my stuff away, i'll be back down in a bit babe ok?" I said turning to walk to the stairs. "Ok babe" He said.

I grabbed the bags and headed upstairs to my bedroom and started unpacking my things away. There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I heard Paige say from downstairs.

Paige Pov:

 I went and answered the door to see two police officers standing there "Is Miss Miley Loveridge here?" One of the Police officers say. "Erm yeah, hold on. MILEY?! Door for you!" I yelled up to Miley. "OK! I'm coming!" She yelled back.

Miley came running down the stairs and went to the door "Can i help up two officers?" She asked. "Yes, you are under arrest for domestic violence" One of the police officers said and put Miley in hand cuff. "What? that was self defense, she hit me first!" Miley said.

Roman came walking to the door and saw Miley getting put on hand cuffs "What the fuck is going on here?" He continued "Why you putting my girlfriend in hand cuffs?" He finished.

"She is under arrest for domestic violence and Miss Alexa Bliss is pressing charges on her" The second police officer said. "What?! She started it, she hit Miley first and Miley only hit her back in self defense. There was witnesses" Roman said. 

"Ok, well who are the witnesses?" The first police officer asked. "Me and Paige here" He said pointing at himself then me. "Ok well why don't we take all three of you down to the station to do a statement" The police officer said and we agreed.