We Belong Together!

|2 Weeks Later!|
|2 Months Pregnant|

Miley's Pov:

Here I am 2 months pregnant and I am at the gym with Roman, Seth and Paige. I don't know where the fuck Dean is lol.

Roman was lifting weights as I was running on the treadmill, I have to keep myself fit and healthy for my job and also for the baby.

A guy came walking up to me "Hey there beautiful" He says and I stopped the treadmill and stepped off "Can I help you?". "Yes, well would you like to workout with me and then maybe get some lunch together afterwards?" He asked staring at my chest.

I crossed my arms over my chest "Sorry, no can do. I am taken and I am here with him right now" I said making it clear I wasn't interested in him. 

I went to walk away but he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to him "Let go!" I screamed. "No! I want you and I want you now!" He yelled. I looked back to see Roman walking over to us with a pissed off look on his face. Oh god shit is gonna hit the fan now!. 

"Let her go NOW! She is mine!" Roman yelled at the guy. The guy let go and snorted "You? she is with you?". "That's right, Now back the fuck off before I make you wish you was never born!" Roman roared. 

The guy swallowed hard and ran off out of the gym like a premature fire cracker. I rubbed my arm from where that guy had grabbed me hard "You ok baby? did he hurt you?" Roman said to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck "I am fine baby, and no he didn't only when he grabbed my arm but I'm fine".

He smiled "Ok, longs you and the baby are ok" He said giving me a kiss on the lips "We belong together baby" He said in between kisses.

"We sure do babe" I said before kissing him back. Seth and Paige came over "Come on Roman lets get in that ring and work on some new moves" Seth said. "And I'll be referee!" Paige said. "Alright then, come on" Roman said letting go of me then kissed my forehead then rolled in to the ring.

I sat down on the bench drinking my water as I watch on what's happening in the ring. It was funny actually.

They was working on some moves while having a play wrestling match, I couldn't stop laughing at the two of them.

Roman's Pov:

Seth and I was in the ring working on some new moves then it soon turned into a wrestling match. We tried out our new moves.

Miley sat down on the bench watching us. She was smiling and laughing "God damn I love that girl" I said to myself.

Seth and I continued our little match up and I won of course. I turned around to see another guy flirting with my girl! "What the fuck?! Dude back off!" I yelled as I was climbing out of the ring.

"Roman, babe calm down. It's ok I got this" Miley said to me but I just pushed her behind me protecting her "Don't flirt with MY GIRL!". "Or what?!" The guy said laughing. I gave him a death glare "I mean it!". "She needs a real man to love up on her and to fuck her brains out!" He said.

I soon then switched as soon he said that, I punched the guy square in the nose hearing it snap and blood shooting out. He stumbled back and that's when I took advantaged and spearing his ass through a wall behind him "That's what! you prick!" I said.

"Oh my god babe, you didn't need to do that" Miley said coming over to help me up and seeing if I was ok. "Babe, I don't want no guys flirting with you. You are mine and I'm the only one who can flirt with you" I said pulling her into me hugging her.

"I know babe, but I could of handled it" She said burying her face into my chest. "I know but I don't want you getting stressed out, Its not good for you or the baby. I wanna look after you and keep you and the baby safe" I said kissing her forehead.

She looked up at me smiling "Awe babe, that's so sweet, Thank you" She said before kissing my cheek. Oh god I'm getting horny!. So I pulled away grabbing Miley and pulling her with me to the showers. Oh yes we are gonna get it on!

"Where are we going?" She said. "To fuck, I can't hold it in any longer babygirl" I said as we got into the shower room. "Ohhh someone is feeling frisky today" She said with a giggle.

I smashed my lips on to hers and kissed her hard, she began kissing me back. We started removing all of our clothing and walking backwards into the shower as we still kissed.

I pinned her up against the wall sliding my hard cock deep inside her wet juicy pussy "Ahh fuck!" She moaned out. "Ahh fuck babygirl, you feel so damn good" I moaned as I fucked her hard and fast.

"Yeah baby! right there! keep going!" She moaned sexily. I smirked and went faster and harder moaning her name "Ahh fuck Miley! I'm so close!" I moaned out fucking her. "Me too baby!" She moaned.

A few second later she came hard squirting all of her juices all over my cock as I came hard shooting my hot load deep inside of her "Ahh fuck that was amazing, I needed that" I said catching my breath.

"Me too baby, that felt so fucking amazing!" She said in between breath. I smirked and kissed her ungently on her lips. "I love you Miley baby" I said as I pulled away. "I love you too Roman" She said back smiling.

We got cleaned up and dressed then headed out with Seth and Paige for some lunch before we headed back home to chill out for the rest of the day and night.