Baby Scan!

|2 Weeks Later|
|3 Months Pregnant|

Miley's Pov:

I am three months pregnant and today is the day of the scan. We will get too see our little baby once again and see how he or she is doing.

I just got out of the shower, I'm getting changed into jeans and a tank top. Roman was downstairs in the kitchen getting breakfast ready.

I curled my hair and started putting on a little bit of make up. After I was done I slipped on my pair of black flat shoes then sprayed on my favourite Britney Spears perfume.

I grabbed my phone, purse and keys and then headed downstairs to the kitchen to see Roman dishing up our plates.

"Hey babe, this looks nice" I say before giving him a kiss on the lips. "Thanks babe" He said then kissed me back. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down at the table "Awe thanks babe" I say.

"You're welcome baby" He said then set my plate of pancakes down in front of me. I started eating "Mmm this taste so good" I said. "Thanks, only the best for my girl" He said sitting down across from me with his plate and started eating.

We started eating our breakfast, Paige and Seth already left the house early this morning. I think they went to the gym or something.

After Roman and I finished eating our breakfast, we cleaned up and put the plates into the dishwasher. After we did that we left the house to head to the hospital.

I was driving my car, the car ride was a bit too quite for my liking. But anyways I pulled up into the hospital parking lot.

I parked the car up then Roman helped me out then we headed inside and checked in. After that we sat down in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called.

5 minutes later I was called "Miss Miley Loveridge?" The Doctor called. Me and Roman both stood up and followed him into the room.

We went into the room and Roman helped me lay down on the table. The Doctor got everything ready while I waited.

The Doctor washed his hands then put some cold gel on my little tiny baby bump and started to move the wand around "Here we are, everything seems to be fine" The Doctor said and I smiled.

Roman's Pov:

I was sat in the chair beside Miley looking at the screen as I'm holding Miley's hand "Awe baby, that's our baby" I said and me and Miley both cracked a smile.

The Doctor kept moving the wand around on Miley's stomach, "The baby looks healthy and seems to be growing pretty well. Everything is all normal" The Doctor said.

"That's great, can you tell us the gender of the baby?" I asked and Miley looked at me. "I can't tell just yet as Miley is only 3 months pregnant, but the next scan I can tell you because the baby will be bigger and developed enough to be able to tell sex of the baby" The Doctor said.

"Ok thanks Doc" I said with a smile. The Doctor printed out the picture and handed it to Miley then he cleaned her up.

After he was done, I helped Miley up from the table then we left the hospital. "That was good to hear that the baby is ok, everything is going really well with you and the baby" I said giving her a kiss on the forehead and she smiled. "Yeah I know, I'm happy and thank god the morning sickness has stopped" She said. "That is good, see I told you that will stop soon enough" I said chuckling.

I helped Miley into her car and I got into the passengers seat. "You ok baby?"  I asked her. "Yeah I'm fine" She said and I nodded.

She drove us back home, We listened to the radio and she started singing on the drive home. Her voice was so beautiful, she sounded like an angel. I love her so much, she is my everything and we are about to become a family in 6 months time.

We arrived home, so I helped her out of the car and walked her inside the house "You take a seat babe, I will get us some tea ok?" I said to her and she smiled "Thanks babe" She said as she sat down on the couch.

I went into the kitchen and made us both a cup of tea and I put some biscuits on to a plate. I put everything on to a tray then carried it into the living room.

"Here we are " I said putting the tray down on to the coffee table in front of us "Thanks baby, I love you" She said leaning forward to grab her cup of tea. I sat down next to her and grabbed my cup of tea "You're welcome and I love you too baby" I said then gave her a small loving kiss on the lips before we started drinking out cup of tea.

We just relaxed on the couch and watching Netflix for the rest of the evening chilling out.