Movies!

|Saturday Night|

Roman's Pov:

We were getting ready for the movies, I'm not sure what we was going to watch. But I don't mind longs I get to spend time with my sexy girl.

Miley was in the shower and I had to go and join her. I got to the bathroom door and walked in. I took my clothes off and stepped in behind her wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey sexy, want some company? I say leaving kisses all over her neck. "Mmm baby, I would love some company" She said with a soft moan.

I turned her around to face me and then I smashed my lips on to hers pinning her up against the shower wall.

I got hard fast "Big Dog wants to come out and play" I say in between kisses and smirking.

She giggled "Well I better take good care of that then" She said with a sexy giggle dropping down on to her knees.

She took a hold of my now hard big cock and put it into her mouth sucking it bumping her head back and forth. She was sucking it hard and slow.

I sucked in a breath throwing my head with a moan "Ahh Miley baby this feels so fucking good, keep going baby" I said running my fingers through her long light brown hair.

She kept sucking it hard and going faster "Damn baby, I need you now!" I say then pulled her up to her feet and turned her around bending her over and I put my hard wet cock into her tight pussy. "Fuck yours so tight!" I say moaning.

I started thrusting in and out fucking her hard and fast doggy style. "Ahh fuck yes! Harder! Faster!" She moaned out. "Your wish is my command baby" I say going faster and harder the way she likes it.

I smacked her ass as I kept fucking. "Oh god yes!" She moaned moving with me. I grabbed a hole of some of her hair and pulled it as I kept slamming my cock deep inside her pussy "Oh fuck baby! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. "Me too!" She said.

Not 10 seconds later we both came hard at the same time realising all of our orgasms. "Oh fuck that was fucking good baby" I say catching my breath. "It sure was baby" She said.

We both showered up and got out and went to get dressed to go out to the movies with Seth and Paige.

I dressed into jeans and a black Nike t-shirt. Miley changed into Jeans and a white vest top that has a netting low cut cleavage, which was fucking hot by the way! And she had on a black cardigan on. She sat down and made work on her hair and make up as I just pulled mine back into a low man bun.

Miley's Pov:

We all was on our way to the movie theatre, Roman was driving and I was in the front prassenagers seat as Paige and Seth sat in the back.

We pulled into the parking lot of the movie theatre. We all got out and headed inside. "So what we gonna watch?" Roman said. "I want to watch a horror movie" Paige said. "You always wanna watch a horror movie, but I am down" I say with a smirk.

"Alright a horror movie it is, you and Miley get the tickets while Paige and I go and get the popcorn drinks and snacks" Seth said and we all nodded.

We parted ways, Seth and Paige went to get the popcorn and drinks as Roman and I went to get the tickets. We got them and waited for the other two at the door to the room where our movie would take place.

They came walking over to us with two big buckets of popcorn and four large cokes and some other snacks. "That's a lot of snacks" Roman said "Yeah Paige and I have sweet tooth" Seth said with a laugh.

"Gathered that" Roman said taking mine and his drinks and popcorn from them two. I gave Paige hers and Seth's ticket then we headed inside for the movie. We took our seats and waited for the movie to start.

"Stupid adverts! Why say the movie starts at this time but it doesn't actually start like 30 minutes after the damn adverts!" Seth said getting irritated. "Alright babe calm down it's only a commercial" Paige said with a laugh.

I just sat there laughing and shaking my head at the two of them. Roman was chuckling to himself. The movie started "Finally!" Seth said with relief. "Oh jeez!" Paige said face palming herself.

We all turned our attention to the screen and all started watching the horror movie eating our popcorn.

I could hear Seth munching loud on his popcorn, so I threw a couple at him. He looked at me and gave me a look "What was that for!" He said. "Stop eating to fucking loud! You could easily wake the dead!" I hissed at him throwing more at him.

Roman grabbed the popcorn off me "Hey hey stop wasting them!" He hissed then started eating some. "Ahhh just Shut the fuck up!" Paige snapped at us.

"Well tell your asshole boyfriend to stop eating so damn loud it's so annoying" I say to Paige then turned to Roman " And for your information Seth paid for the popcorn not you so it isn't going to waste!" I said then took the bucket back off of him and eat some more before throwing a handful at Seth again with a smirk.

"Ah... fair enough then" Roman said taking some and throwing them at Seth aswell. "HEY stop picking on the little guy!" Seth said. "We all know your little babe now shut up and watch the fucking movie!" Paige hissed at him.

We all continued watching the movie enjoying our time together and enjoying the movie.