Surprises

Havana's P.O.V.

Everything falls silent once the ref blows the whistle, signalling for the match to begin. Harry's group looks at us, slowly approaching.

"Remember, we do not attack first, be patient." I warn my group, praying that they listen. Kota takes a defensive stance next to me, right before Brock charges at us. Claire head butts his side, throwing him off balance and sending him away from us.

The rest of his group charge us, trying to use Brock's advancement as a decoy. Instantly, Micah and Zoey take on the two omegas that came straight for Kota and I. Harry launches himself at me, knocking me on the ground underneath him. Quickly, I squirm out of his grasp and get back in my stance, evading all of his attacks.

Blaire tries doing the same to Kota, but she was more prepared and pounced back, sending her on her back. Kota bites into her neck and throws her out of the arena and into a shelf of weapons, knocking her out instantly.

"Help!" Claire whines just as Brock's about to sink his teeth into her neck. Harry's body blocks Claire and I so I pray that Kota gets there in time. Harry lunges at me again but I slide out the way just in time and chomp down on his back, receiving a painful cry from him. Micah comes over and bites Harry's neck and, I guess from the persure, he passes out.

Brock and Kota are nipping at one another and Claire jumps in whenever she can. Zoey and I lock eyes and nod before charging Brock's huge body. We both ram our heads into his side, sending him flying towards Micah, who jumps in the air and kicks Brock's body, hard. He cries out in pain as he hits the rough sand. Claire presses down on his bruised stomach, waiting fo--

"I give. I give." He whines and Claire quickly steps off of him. Medics rush into the arena and grab all of the knocked out wolves, hauling them into the infirmary.

"All of Harry's group are unable to continue. The victors of the match are Kota, Claire, Havana, Micah and Zoey. Great job!"

We all walk out of the arena, exhausted but proud at one another for working together.

"Baby! Are you okay? She didn't hurt you did she? I swe--"

Kota licks Scars snout lovingly, cutting off her worrying. "I'm fine, love. I promise." She says, smiling down at Scar who noticeably relaxes from the contact. Most of the wolves who were running come back, out of breath, and cheer us on.

Sky noses my cheek before licking it. "Great job babe. I knew you could do it." She licks my cheek again before heading into the arena with Scar and the rest of her group close behind.

"You're going already?" I ask in disbelief, I want to spend a little more time with her.

"Don't worry babe. It'll be over soon." She says, winking at me and preparing with her group. They were all so tiny compared to her but I believe in her.

"Do you think we could stay and watch this?"

"Sure. Why not, consider it a minute break." She says overly confident.

Her opponents are all warriors with an omega that looks like she can hold her own.

"How the hell is she going to pull this off?" Kota questions quizzically. I remain silent, watching the oncoming fight.

"Begin!" The ref yells, sending everything into silence. The warriors dash towards the small group, and I swear I hear Sky chuckle. As soon as the group is halfway to Sky's her group vanishes! Like seriously! They just disappear!

Sky appears next to Damian and bites down on his neck. One by one all of the warriors fall and an omega hovers over each passed out body. The last body falls and Scar stands over the body with a victorious smile plastered on her face.