C 2

*third person's POV*

On the middle of a beautiful meadow, there live a giant tree. Its roots are very wide and thick. But its leaves are small, yet there are so many. Making the shape of some big mushroom tops. The tree is pretty high. But its body are easy to climb since it has a slightly bent one.

And under the tree, we can see 2 young little kids. The first one is laying down on the ground. And her head is bleeding.

While the second one is beside her. He's smaller, and he's crying very heavily. Trying to wake up the laying girl.

He thought that his sister, the bleeding girl, was dead. And it's all his fault.

if he didn't challenge his sister to a tree climbing contest, she would still be here. He thought to himself.

The boy wonder how would he explain this to his mother and father.  His only sister, got accidentally killed by him.

His sister fell from a very high place trying to save him from falling off of a tree branch.

And it worked. He was saved, but at the cost of his sister's life.

And as he is still deep in his thoughts, he didn't notice that the laying girl, is slowly opening her eyes.

Ai's POV:

Ugh... again with the ruff awakening. But i guess it's better than the first time.

And by the way, where am i again ?. Where did that guy sent me now ?...
And why is everything so blurry ?

As i continue to ask many questions in my head, i hear a faint sound of sobbing and i felt a wet drop of water hitting my cheeks.

I slowly open my eyes. And to my surprise, i see a little shouta crying beside me.

(He looks like this

(He looks like this. I'm not good at descriptions.)

Oh my.... He's so... he is too....

CUTE !!!

But why is he crying beside me though ?. Did someone hurt him ?. Or did he hurt himself ?.

*Sniffs*" Onee-san, n-nee san...".

Onee san ? That's weird. He's calling me his sister. Wait, maybe he's my brother. Or just a random passenger ?.

"Nee san, I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have challenged you to climb the tree. Im sorry...".

Wait a minute... i managed to climb a tree ? Well that's a new one.

But what did he mean when he said 'challenged' ?.

Am i that stupid to climb a tree without some proper guidance ?.