Side Story : Yurim, Eddie, and Ave

Nihao ! I am Yurim Xingfen. Yurim is from Spisian. Yurim really likes Ave. But Yurim also likes Amora and Fredrick. Or is it Eddie ?... Whatever, Amora said it didn't matter.

Listen, lately Amora has been very cool. She defeated her bullies by herself ! Isn't she cool ?. Yurim is glad that those bully got what they deserved.

The first time Yurim met Amora, Amora was the one who helped Yurim up after the fight with Ave. She listens to Yurim's problem, but she didn't push Yurim when Yurim doesn't want to.

Unlike those other kids.... They would always get close to Yurim for no reason. Some of them are even too scary for Yurim. But *Fuqin and Muqin said that they are good for Yurim. Even though when it seems that... They only liked Yurim's company. They never asks how Yurim feels or what yurim likes. They just come up to Yurim to talk about business.

And Yurim hates it !

That's why, when Yurim noticed that Amora never asked about Yurim's business, Yurim knew that Amora is good !.

Just like Ave, he never bothered about Yurim's identity too. That's why Yurim liked him and wanted to be his friend. However... Ave is a loner. Yurim noticed that Ave had very little friends. He's not very social. Even when Yurim tried to play with him, he will always refuse or ignore it.

That's why when it comes to Ave, Yurim must be strict and fierce !. So that he never feel lonely like that again. But, Yurim thinks that Ave hates Yurim. Maybe because Yurim had been too forceful on Ave...

Cause when Ave yelled like on that day, it means that he's really angry. So Yurim could only be afraid of him. Yurim really tried to not cry. But Yurim's eyes are just too heavy...

Luckily Amora was there. Or else Yurim would have been very sad that time. Even though it's been a month, Yurim felt Amora is Yurim's best friend. She's good, she's kind, she rarely cursed or bully someone, she jokes about weird things though. But that's alright. Some of her jokes are funny, even when it sounds creepy.

Amora also sometimes sing. Yurim knows that her voice is not the best, but the song that she sang was really emotional. She really likes to sing sad songs. Yurim doesn't know why, but when yurim asked her, she looks confused. She then would just say that she sang it randomly cause she liked sad songs. Yurim could only trust her words on that.

You know, when Yurim heard about Amora being bullied for her powers, Yurim felt like punching that James kid. Yurim's specialty is Martial arts magic after all. That's why if Yurim punched him, he will need to go to the hospital. That's what he deserves.

Before Yurim could take any action, Amora already handled it herself. When Yurim heards what she did to him, it may sound bad, but Yurim thought that he must get more.

Amora said that's enough to scare him. And it seems she's right. In the end, him and his followers got punishment. And that's a happy ending for Amora !

Even though that James kid is his cousin, turns out, Eddie never followed his footsteps. When Yurim asked Eddie if he knew what was going on, he said he never knew. Since Eddie looks concerned and confused, Yurim believed what he said. Oh, and speaking of Eddie...

"Oy, Yurim. Let's go. I'm hungry !" Fredrick

"Ooh it's Eddie ! Coming !" Yurim

"Hey, how dare you called me with that name ?!" Fredrick

"Amora said its fine for you. Now let's eat !." Yurim

"Oy, you have guts to command me where to go-" Fredrick