V 2 C 39

A wolf eared boy could be seen looking at his arm watch while waiting for someone in a dim room.

The room was big, filled with some antique decorations, yet the warm color of the fireplace and the somewhat shining burnt umber colored wall made the room seemed more welcoming. In fact, this room was actually a welcoming room for negotiation partners. It's just that this time, there won't be anyone to negotiate. But someone to keep a part of their plan going.

The wolf eared boy kept watching his watch, while sometimes standing up, walking here and there, or sitting back on one of the elegant sofas.

He's very impatient. Cause even though he's a mischievous boy, he felt that as a prince, he shouldn't have been the one to wait. He should have been the waited one. But alas, he let it slide a bit. Cause the person that he's waiting for, is finally here.

2 loud knocks on the door could be heard, and 3 light knocks were added after that. That was the code. The wolf eared boy quickly went over and opened the door as soon as possible, making very swift movements that almost made the fire spread.

The boy who opened the door, quickly smiled as he saw the one who's standing in front of him.

"You're late !. I didn't know you are that brave to make a prince like me wait very long, Arty."

"Heh, that's just a part of my charm your highness. Greetings to the lord~ Holly."

"Ah shut your mouth. Don't make me remember that again. You're not allowed to mention that in front of me again !. Hmph." *while puffing his cheeks*

The taller boy chuckled when he saw the look on the wolf eared boy's face. He kinda reminds him of his own little brother that he left behind in Dragon's Lair. But he's about a year and a half older than his little brother.

"Ah, just hurry up and let yourself in. By the way, what took you so long ?."

"Oh nothing too important for you. Just a little dance."

"A little dance ?..."

The wolf eared boy was a bit confused. The boy in front of him, although was quite polished and charming in a way, was still far from the type to ask for a dance or was asked on. He didn't want to be rude, but this boy that was older than him has a scary-um... slightly intimidating face.

And for a little handsome prince like him who although was very young, has many suitors, it was a shocking discovery for him.

"Hey, who did you dance with ? Are they famous ? Is she pretty ? What about the personality ? How were you able to get a dance partne-"

The taller boy suddenly smacked his hand and covered the wolf eared boy's mouth, followed by saying "Shut up, and let's do our part of the agreement."

"But that's not fair ! You rarely told anything about yourself on your magic text !."

"*sigh* fine. If this will shut you up, let's just say, that this girl was the one who saved me. And you probably have met her."

"Who ? How does she looked like ? Is she older or younger ? Is she pretty loo-"

The taller boy smacked the prince's lips once again. If he was seen by someone from the palace or someone who recognized the little prince, he will surely be punished severely or even prisoned for doing that to a royalty. Luckily, the both of them were in a quiet place, plus, the both of them were comrades who helped each other during those days when they're trapped.

"I already told you my answer, so please do your part of the question too. "

"Hmph, fine."

The two boys then began speaking face to face about their plans on top of the two elegantly made sofas.