V 2 C 46

In the Royal Library of a palace, a light blue haired boy could be seen covering himself with books and some old scrolls. He has been like this for a few days after he had done his work with the young prince.

At first people tend to avoid him being there, because even if they can't see it, they felt an aura of great determination (intimidation) surrounding him. Most of the people in the library were actually workers, servants, civil officers, and nobles who were regulars. The first time they saw the boy, they were afraid of the look on his face and his somewhat untouchable aura.

But now they're almost used to seeing him searching the books on the magic self in the library. The servants who recognized him, are still not fully used to being near him, but after seeing the boy working hard with their prince, they are starting to open their minds about him. Plus, don't judge a book by it's cover, because turns out, the boy wasn't really that bad. In fact, the people from the kitchen really likes him because he usually likes to help them with the cooking.

The only people who aren't that afraid of him are probably the Lion knights, cause those lion beastman thought him as their own because of how his hair looks like.

Though, some of them surely couldn't bear seeing the boy with some heavy eye bags and a tired face. Hell, he even looks scarier with them. Because of this, a few of the nice servants gave him some advices to not stay late or scold him for covering himself with books in the library.

The boy himself who was surprised by their attitude appreciated their concerns and payed some attention to them. But.... His curiosity made him forgot most of their good deeds.

As a magic researcher from DL and an observant yet curios kid, the boy was more than excited to read the books. He's more of a theory first then practice later person, so reading these many books was a delightful thing to fulfill his researcher soul.

Especially because of recently, a certain girl had asked him to search about something. It's about illusion magic, a magic that could be considered pretty looked down because of how useless and rare it is in this world. Many people themselves thought illusion was just a mere entertaining magic. After all, illusions are illusions, the things that they show are not real and will never be real. It's such a waste of magic to be used for the everyday life.

But wait, what if that illusion was paired with another type of magic, such as, a type of creation magic ?. It was such a question that made him work his head off of curiosity. The girl who has illusion, also has crafting magic. A lesser form of creation magic that's very uncommon.

Creation magic could let you make anything out of thin air with the cost of the user's energy. But crafting magic ?

You still needed to have
-the right materials/ingredients,
-a picture of the item you're making,
-the right amount of magic,
-and the user's energy

to then make some stuff.

That's why, crafting magic is also a bit looked down by some because of how inconvenient it is. The only ones who used crafting magic are probably laborers,factory workers, and simple craftsmanship.

Yet the girl who asked for his help used and combined those two magic like they precious. Though he has a mindset that every type of magic is precious.

Things like this made him very interested in the future progress of her powers and made her as one of his observation subjects. Of course, she's more than just that to him, but still his curious researcher soul's top priority is new knowledge.

He had already seen her magic work first hand himself. He remembered how she used her illusion magic as a substitute for a drawing in making an item with crafting magic.