C 22

Phew, finally a good quiet place to seat.

I think I'm near the garden area now ? Or was it near the library ?.

Dammit, who cares. It's finally quiet now. Ugh, but my head still hurts. Why do I have to stand beside those girls ? I already hate this school.

Wait no no, remember, be patient and Careful so you won't get into a big trouble. Again...

Sighs, I thought first days of school are easy. But look at me now, I didn't learn my lesson. Oh well, just let me rest up a bit now.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want any girlfriends."

"Why not?! We could marry each other when we grow up. Our families are in good terms. You are handsome, and I'm pretty. So why don't you want to be my boyfriend ?!."

*sighs*"It's complicated. I don't want to be in any kind of relationship. And besides, we're still this young. My mother said I can't take any girl home. And I completely agree with her."

"But..but... I like you !."

Tch, my my. These children.... What a scene. At least to me. They actually picked quite a good spot to start an argument. But I'm here you know.

And-wait.... I think I know that boy. I think it's one of the capture targets !.

Goodness, after I met one I met another ?

How small is this world ?.

Wait, they haven't noticed me here yet. No, they are actually kind of far away. Oh yeah, my ears. But that girl beside him, I think it was one of the specific route villainess.

Who was it ? Is it Surim ? Yu Yi ? The spisian girl ?.

"I've told you I don't want to have a girlfriend Yurim !."

Ah , that's it !.

Yurim Xingfen, the main villainess of Ave Mirac's route.

Ah~ one of those special routes that you need to spend a lot of diamonds on. I hate it. But the grown up guy isn't so bad.

And some of the clothes from his route has some good stats.

Let's see, Ave Mirac and Yurim Xingfen.