C 10

Day 11-14 :

"I've began an extreme training for my magic powers in this past few days. Especially my illusion skills. Since Amora's body is kinda weak, i have to find other methods than practicing the same spells over and over again.

I've also found out that you really can't change or get another magic power than the ones that you already have. The reason of that, is because a one being's body, can not take any other kind of magic, or else their power capacity will explode.

And if your powers are like, 'over 9000', you will either have your magic disappeared completely and be some kind of a cripple. Or... you'll be suffering from being a living dead, i guess.

Kinda sucks since i can't acquire some other skills. For example, i want a magic power where i can find anything that i needed, rather than having to search it all up and made a mess. I'm quite a forgetful person sometimes.

Or maybe the power to refill stuff. Cause it's so useful to me. Because of its many uses, like

Your plate is empty ? Refill it with the food that you want.

Oh, your bank account is empty too ? REFILL THAT SHI-

My my, is that annoying person bothering you ? Fill up their bladder. And there goes the piss piss.

It may have been a selfish thing, but i don't really care if i make the economy or society ruin. It's not that perfect after all in the first place. And even though my family is rich, i don't really want to be dependent on someone.

In addition to this fact, from a big fat book about mind magic, i found out that my illusions could actually be leveled up by doing certain acts or using certain things.

But there are only a few of those, so i managed to complete 80% of them in this past few days. But still....

making a pill from a black haired horse's saliva, chanting some words that i didn't know the meaning of for 5 hours, dancing while saying ohohoho for 3 hours, make some juice from a rotten snail, sight seeing and gathering poisonous herbs in the garden for 6 times, using bandages as duct tape, craft an amulet from thorns and porcupine spikes, painting a diagram with rocks, consuming one horned bear cub's spirit stone, and more.

From then till now, i still kept one thought in my head.

Who the hell made this requirements ?

All of these feels like a ritual for some satanic cult. Isn't this more like the type of rituals for dark magic ?. These things was kinda messed up for a sane person. Then again I will only be labelled as a daring yet unstable 9 year old.

Hell, i even gained some scars from those quests. Although, i already drank some healing potions from the doctors in the past, i guess I'm fine now.

But because of that one bear cub, i have a permanent scratch scar on my right thigh. And the only ones who knew about this were me and Lyra. Since she's the only one who's been accompanying me doing these things.

All of those time watching and reading survival games anime and manga are payed off now.

Oh, and I'm grateful for Lyra's help, even though she would scream every time there are bugs and reptiles in the forest. And Lyra is actually very skilled in searching and finding stuff. I have to keep her as my informant for the time being now. Cause she's a potential tool for my uses in the future.