V2 C 37

It is time.

Let's get down to business, to defeat the hu-

*ahem*

The queen of Rabbit Kingdom has finished her speech for the birthday of her husband. As we all can see, she's still in a lovey dovey couple state with her husband now. From an outsider's point of view, the queen looked a bit strict and filled with elegance from top to bottom. But alas, she also has another side to herself.

That is, the maiden state. This state will only activate when she is with her husband. It's similar like Ronaldo's work mode.

As she gave the king a congratulations and kissed his face gently, they began to silently flirt with each other. From the guests's views, the both of them looked like an ordinary lovey dovey couple.

Alas, that's just not it. No, they were outright spicyly flirting, and perhaps may have spout some suggestive words for tonight to each other.

No one had noticed it, but the black haired girl knew what they're doing by judging the disgusted faces of the princes and princess from afar.

She felt like she wanted to let out a laugh, but she hold it in. As far as how much she likes seeing stuff like this, she still managed to hold it in. For now...

Anyways, when the king and queen has settled back to their own thrones, everyone was told to enjoy what they were doing as before. Hearing this, Ronaldo made sure that when everyone was busy talking back to each other, he sneakily went and bowed down in front of the royal family with his own family. The queen got a bit excited since, well, she's also a bit of a Ronaldo fan herself.

The king who saw her like this, would have usually been jealous if it's any other man. But he knew Ronaldo for a few years, since they have worked together a few times in the past. Plus, we could clearly see that he's happy with his own family.

After introducing himself and his family members for formality, Ronaldo asked the queen and king if he may grab the attention of others to show his gifts for them. The king and queen who've already known his promotional business attitude, only smiled. And told him that he could do it. And they told him with a slight laugh he'd have to make sure that his gifts are worth the attention. He thanked them with a smile, and bowed to them once more.

Then, with a big voice, he said "Attention please" to everyone. He only needed two times calling out to them, cause, you know how everyone acts around Ronaldo.

And in a flash, he began to carry a small speech of celebration for the King. In the middle of his speech, he slickly pulled out a gift from a gift box.

"And as i was saying, the king of this lovely kingdom is a very dashing man. For someone like him, he surely needs a dashing piece of attire. Of course if he wants it, he could choose to wear anything he wants. Be it a tie, a shoe, a suit, or perhaps, something like this." *pulls out an extravagant piece of cape* Ronaldo

*The crowd gasped in awe at the design*

*The king and queen was also in a state of awe*

The king of RK, was known for his love of capes. He really liked them since he was young, and seeing the cape that Ronaldo brought, he was certainly pleased with the effort of craftmaship that was put into it. The cape was dark teal. Filled with exquisite patterns from top to middle. Near the bottom end of it, there's a pattern/painting of a wolf with stars on its fur, facing a pure white rabbit. As you could imagine, the stars on the wolf's fur, were sparkling. Everyone was a bit taken a back, thinking it was probably just Ronaldo's magic or those magic powders from the fairy kind.