Side Story : Loftbells

*A/n : it's unedited halfway.

Ah.... Why yes, it's a brand new day ! Another day of work, another day of cooking and cleaning, and another day of seeing these beautiful flowers !.

Hello there, The greatest Lyra Loftbell is here !.

Look at these flowers.

🌺🌷🏵

Ah how beautiful !.

I'm proud of myself, everyday of those watering and gardening isn't wasteful. And it's just the right time of year, where my sister, will come and visit me once more !.

Isn't that exciting ? We could only meet each other a few times, since our jobs are so far apart while we ourselves have our own lifes and paths we have chosen. Though, we both serve the same master. Which is Madam Aiko !.

Hah.... I remember when Madam Aiko first found us. We were poor orphan girls that lived in a shabby rundown house. We lived in an abandoned house near the Spisian border. Our old house was sold to debt collectors since we couldn't pay a single tax.

Our parents have been long gone, so we were forced to depend on each other. We did many hardworking jobs so that we could feed ourselves and live another day.

One day, when we just came back from working, we found out that our house has been burned. Not just ours, but everyone's.

Turns out, the poor neighborhood that we lived in was sold to a rich noble and it seems he wanted this place to be burned down to ashes so that he could hurriedly build whatever project he was working on

You know, even though this house was not the best, it is still all that we have. My sister and i who didn't know anything at the time, could only cry and wept as we saw the place we lived in turn into ashes.

The noble's men gave us compensation, but it was very little to what we were supposed to have. Yet they insisted that this is all our houses were worth.

Some of the people that lived in our neighborhood complained, but their answers was just mere violence as they were beaten up by those men.

Soon, orphans like us, were forced to search for a new job, since our work places have been burned too. Being the naive young girls we are, we gladly accepted a random job that one of those noble men gave us.

You see, our food stocks and other necessities at the time were already scarce, and gradually went down in number as days goes by. So we didn't have much choice except taking a new job quick.

We were young naive girls. We never knew that our new jobs were ones that could be considered as dirty and sinful.

We spent only 2 years there, but for young girls like us, it was a heavy mental toll to our lives. Because we were different from the other girls, the customers that came to us were weird ones that have special tastes. It was hard....