V2 C 52

Have you thought about things clearly ?. Are you sure you really want to do this, even though you knew, that you will probably regret it later ?.

The girl with black hair, thought about that while seeing the buffet dishes that are displayed. Usually, when it comes to events like this, she would probably only grab one of each stuff in small portions and eat it with class to satisfy her curiosity of the food variety.

But now, seeing the type of food that is displayed, she felt that she might get herself in trouble. Right now, in front of her, was a tower of macaroons. All filled with different kinds of fillings more than you ever needed in your life. She's very tempted to just take a bag, and sack all of them inside it just to brought it back home for herself.

She can't help but felt how expensive it is to make this much macaroons. You see, back in her old life, when she was little, macaroons was a luxury goods in her homeland. The almond flour that they used to make them were imported straight from europe, since the lands in her country are not that suitable to plant almond trees.

She once tasted a few samples given by a high end local bakery in a mall, and her taste buds has never been the same.

In comparison, the price of one small macaroons, felt like 6-10 dollars for her. Which is very expensive in her country. Her mother would always forbid her to buy them, since she taught her that it's not worth it to buy some fancy food that is more expensive than the price of a big sack of rice.

Since she was little, it's been a small dream of hers to get to eat a big amount of macaroons without caring about anything. Even when she moved to japan, and later to the US, she still hasn't gotten the chance to taste the amount of macaroons that she desired. Even when she came to this world, she realized that even though she's rich now, she haven't really got the time to even find a store that sells macaroons.

Yes, she should have a bite and try each one of their flavors. She currently got nothing much to do except hearing some gossips here and there with her sharp hearing.

Right now, she's left alone, trying to stay as low as possible while it's not her time to shine. It's someone else's, and that is the beautiful silver haired Ivana !.

From the buffet place, she could see how much of her efforts had payed off. The Ivana who used to stutter and was very shy and quiet, is currently smiling like an angel. Talking elegantly formal without looking like she's forced to. She's basically being asked around to introduce herself and get to know each other by the other kids her age, or sometimes some adults that's fascinated by her family.

Although It might be dangerous to let ivana off like that, her face could invite some creeps. But she refrained from the thought since this palace's security is more tight than in RK palace. And she have to let Ivana roam free for her to grew her future connections, and to gain some useful information that could only be passed from child to child.

Ah, she's keeping watch of her from afar while eating some snacks. After trying the macaroons (and also secretly sacked some of them), she tried this really sweet honey cake called Medovik. It's one of their special desserts that seems to take a very long time to make. Though the butlers here seems to be very polite and excited to promote their culture to the guests. Because when she asked about what kind of dishes or desserts that are prepared here, they answered with joy and gave her some recommendations to try.

It was nice. Free good food, it's very sweet and just right for her childish tongue. Perfect for preventing any sort of dangerous emotional outbursts.

The decorations are to her taste, the atmosphere is not that noisy, and she has decent control over her mental state for now. Since she has taken some pills beforehand. Her job besides gaining info from hearing gossips, is to just wait for the royalty to come like she usually does.