Getting Backstage

"Ready?" you ask Noah with a huge smile on your face.

"Ready," he says as you both exit the car and make your way to the arena.

You made your way to the doors an hour earlier than when the doors open, but did so to ensure you could try and get up close to the stage. Because of work you couldn't camp outside like other fans, but you were hopeful you'd get to see Tyler and Josh more so than if you had actual seats.

Me: Made it to the arena :)

Josh: Nice, how close did you get to the stage??

Me: Pretty close...maybe four or five rows away to the left. I wanted to be able to be closer to Josh teehee

Josh: You would...lol

Me: I can't help ittttt he's amazing. I'll text you later though I want to make sure I've got enough battery to take pictures of the boys! Ttyl :)

Josh: ttyl cutie :) lol

Josh giggled aloud and told Jenna the general area you were in. She said she'd keep an eye out and do her best to track you down.

---

Josh and Tyler had been performing for almost a little over an hour, and were on the final three songs of the set list. You were all too familiar with the notes Tyler had just strummed on his ukulele, and screamed with him the first of many "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" -'s of We Don't Believe What's On T.V.

Tyler looked cute as hell with his little ukulele and floral kimono and Josh damn near had you panting with how fucking hot he looked while he was rocking and dripping sweat from the energy it took. He kept doing that lip biting thing too that drove every one wild especially you. Noah and you were singing at the top of your lungs when you noticed Jenna walking by (looking for you, actually, but failing to find you) ... luckily you helped her out.

"JENNA!!!" you screamed with excitement.

Jenna jumped, before looking over and noticing the person yelling her name. She ran over with a smile plastered on her face upon coming across you, cheerfully replying "hi!!!"

"Who is this?" Noah asked, screaming so you could both hear over the sound of her husband jamming out.

"Tyler's wife!!! Isn't she beautiful!?" you exclaimed.

"You are very, very pretty" Noah said with a huge smile.

Jenna blushed and giggled at the compliments she got from you both. "Thank you so much, you two are so sweet!"

"Can I please get a photo with you!?" you asked.

"Sure!" she said leaning in towards you and Noah.

You three smiled and snapped a photo of one another. You sent the picture to Josh saying how excited you were, but he already knew since he was witnessing it happen on stage while he was jamming out with his best friend. He felt his heart skip a beat knowing after the show you two were going to finally cross paths for the first time.

"Thank you so much!" you say to her, unable to even fully put in to words how much she meant to you even though she wasn't a part of the band.

"You're welcom-" before she could finish you cut her off.

"No, I mean it. Thank you, Jenna. I couldn't have made it this far without Twenty One Pilots and I know Tyler couldn't have made it with out you. I owe you my life just like I do with Tyler and Josh," you said, tears forming in not only your eyes but also Jenna's.

"...h-how would you like to meet him?" she asked, smiling while wiping at her eyes.

Noah's jaw almost dropped at the fact Jenna Joseph just asked you to meet her husband, as did yours.

"Are you serious?!" you screamed with excitement.

"Yes!" she said, handing over two backstage passes.

"O-oh my God, thank you Jenna!!!" you and Noah said with uncontrollable excitement.

"You're welcome, just go over to one of the security guards after the show is over and they'll lead you back to us," she said smiling and giving you a hug

You and Noah were both in utter shock at what just happened, but before you could process it the last song of the night began. It was tradition for the boys to perform the song Trees, and you knew they made sure to go out for the evening with a bang and that it meant loads of confetti and the two banging individual drums on the crowd. You both managed to inch your way up a few feet to the front of the barriers when you saw Josh make his way towards the crowd where he was within arms reach of you. Figuring that you were yet one of another face in the sea of fans and weren't bound to be noticed by him, you grabbed your phone to take a photo. Pulling out your phone and positioning it to take a shot, you captured this moment:

You jumped and almost dropped your phone upon noticing how he was looking directly at you and felt a surge of adrenaline knowing he saw you

You jumped and almost dropped your phone upon noticing how he was looking directly at you and felt a surge of adrenaline knowing he saw you. Within moments he and Tyler were pounding on their drums as yellow confetti soared through the air and fans roared and cheered. You were froze within the moment when seeing Josh so close to you. His muscles were prominent from him drumming for hours, and his hair stuck to his forehead from the beads of sweat that collected through out the night. He was the literal definition of sex and for whatever reason you couldn't get that thought out of your mind as much as you tried.

The song finished and Tyler and Josh bowed to everyone on stage before walking off and fans slowly left the arena. Noah couldn't stop talking about how great they did, and you couldn't stop agreeing. You both made your way over to a heavy set guard that looked like simply breathing pissed him off.

"Hi...we have backstage passes to meet Twenty One Pilots?" you said shyly.

"Y/N?" he asked with a stern tone.

"Y-yes, that's me," you replied nervously.

A smile appeared on his face. "Ah, mr. Dun has told me about you. Right this way ma'am," he said as you and Noah followed behind him, giggling out the ass.

A/N: yes I know the photo is of Josh from the Blurryface era, I can't find one of him that close with that angle during this era so leave me be I'm just tryna paint a mental image lol

***