Join Us on Tour?

"Hi you guys!" you said merrily as you walked into the restaurant to meet up with the group. You and Josh sat down as a waitress came by to ask what you wanted for drinks.

"Hey Y/N!" they said with excitement.

"Hey Melanie," you replied.

"Oh, do you two know each other?" Tyler asked.

"This is where I work," you smiled at the tan boy.

"Oh!" Ben said with a laugh.

"When are you coming back? You've been gone forever," the waitress said.

With a sad sigh, you responded, "tomorrow is when I'll be back,"

"What's wrong?" Josh asked quietly as he placed a hand on your back.

"That's when you leave," you spoke softly as you nuzzled your face in the crook of his neck, wrapping your arms around his waist.

Josh gently ran his fingers through your hair as he held on to you, lying his head against yours. "Hey, it'll be okay baby girl," he whispered as he kissed your head. Melanie's eyes grew wide as she watched you and Josh.

"You're...uh...you're dating Josh Dun?" she asked with shock.

Tyler, Jenna, Ben and Alex laughed at her sudden shift in expression.

"You're kidding me, right?" she said still in awe.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Josh asked quizzically to the colorful waitress.

"Oh! Um...n-nothing Mr. Dun," she replied nervously.

You lifted your head up from Josh's shoulder, looking over at her with a small grin. "Yes, I'm really dating him,"

"AND YOU NEVER TOLD ANYONE HERE?" she yelled in a whisper.

"We only just made ourselves official, Mel" you replied softly as you placed a kiss on Josh's cheek, him instantly smiling.

"How!?" she questioned.

"We'd been talking for a while after meeting through Noah," you said. "Who, by the way, is not my friend anymore." 

"WHAT!" she exclaimed. "We need to catch up, ASAP." 

You laughed with her as Josh watched you both interact. Soon after the conversation you all ordered food and waited for it to be brought out.

"So...what took you so long?" Alex asked while sipping his drink.

"Yeah, we tried calling you," Ben added.

"Yes, Y/N...why were we late?" Josh teased with a smirk as he watched you glare at him.

"Uh..." you stated nervously as you looked around the table. "We overslept," 

"Oh, makes sense," Jenna said with a wink, making your cheeks grow hot as to how she probably saw through your lie. You lightly kicked Josh's leg, him letting out a light laugh from your irritation with him putting you on the spot.

Two can play at this you thought. As the conversation went about the table, you took a sip of your soda while placing your hand on Josh's upper thigh. He looked over at you and gave you a warning glare while you only looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"What is it Joshie?" you asked, biting your lower lip.

"Don't," he said lowly.

"Don't what?" you questioned while dragging your hand up and placing your hand where his dick was placed against his thigh.

"I'm warning you," he whispered.

"I'm not doing anything," you lied with a pouted bottom lip.

You began palming him through his jeans, causing him to bite his lower lip as he grew harder. Sitting at the table with everyone you innocently grinned while doing so until the waitresses brought out food for everyone. The manager of the store walked by, excited about finding out the news that you were dating Josh.

"We absolutely love your guys music," she complimented. 

"Thank you," you replied while trying to hide his boner.

"How long will you guys be in town?" Melanie asked.

"Tonight is our last night before we head out," Tyler replied while shoving a spoonful of food in his mouth. 

"Bummer," another waitress replied.

"Who are you telling," you moped while leaning your head against your elbow that rested on the table.

"Eat, Y/N," Josh advised softly.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," you said in a hushed tone while playing with your food.

"Aren't you going on tour with them?" Melanie asked.

"Wait, were you not gonna be going on tour with Josh and Tyler?" Alex asked from across the table.

You lifted your head up, attempting picking up a piece of bacon before Josh spontaneously asked, "Y/N!" and grabbing your hands in his.

"What?" you asked with a furrowed brow, face still filled with sadness.

"Will you come on tour with us?" Josh asked excitedly. Your mouth went agape at the question, eyes darting around the room as you saw your coworkers wait in anticipation at your response.

"Are you serious?" you asked with worry and disbelief.

"Yes," Josh said with flushed cheeks. "I can't imagine another person I'd wish to come with me and be by my side," he said, kissing the back of your hand.

"Awwww," Melanie said from the distance.

"I...I'd have to pack everything tonight," you said anxiously.

"We'll help," Jenna said with a smile.

"You're positive you want me with you guys?" you asked, looking at Tyler, Josh, and Jenna.

"Josh loves you, therefore we do too," Tyler said with a grin.

"Oh...oh my God," you replied with a smile plastered from ear to ear.

"Is that a yes?" Josh asked with excitement and nervousness.

"Yes, Joshua, I'd love to go with you on tour," you replied happily.

Josh grabbed both sides of your face, pulling you in to place a deep kiss on your lips while the room practically cheered at the sudden lifestyle change that took place in the restaurant.

"I love you," you said as tears formed in the corner of your eyes.

"Baby girl, I love you too," Josh replied as he placed another kiss on your lips.

"I can't believe this is happening," you said with a smile as you placed your hand on your forehead.

"There's lot of stuff to do before tomorrow morning, let's hurry and eat then we'll get started on moving you into your makeshift home," Jenna said cheerfully.

"Okay," you said quickly as everyone scarfed down their meals and made their way out of the restaurant to your place. 

***