Hotel Room

"Seriously...why are we at a hotel..." you asked nervously to Noah.

"You'll see," he said smiling.

You looked at him with a worried look.

"Trust me, okay?" Noah said. "I would never do anything to hurt you, Y/N. You know this," he said lightly patting your back.

Josh quickly glanced behind and felt a small tinge of jealousy. What if he was flirting with her? Not like there was much he could do because they weren't dating, but still...Josh wasn't even aware he could feel jealousy until that point. He shot a look at Noah, who looked over wondering what he was making that face for.

"Can I help you?" Noah asked.

"What?" you asked, unaware of what was going on.

"Oh, nothing..." Josh said trailing off, re-interlacing your hands together. You felt lightning shoot through as he did so. His touch was intoxicating.

You glanced up above you to see the words Ritz-Carlton Hotel displayed across a large building with your jaw dropping.

"Aren't these hotels like-" you paused. Should you be asking such a question about money so soon? He was after all Josh Dun. The dude who's band had over 1 BILLION views on Youtube for the song Stressed Out; the dude who had he and his best friends album Blurryface at #1 on the Billboard Hot Rock Songs chart for 59 weeks; the dude who had that same album as well be the first album in history to have every track certified by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America). Not to mention his net worth of over $10 million alongside his best friends who had a matching amount.

"These hotels are expensive as fuck," Noah blurted out.

You and him laughed while Josh, Tyler, and Jenna just smiled lightly while you all made your way into the lobby of the hotel.

"Checking in for Tyler Robert Joseph and Joshua William Dun," Tyler said to the person at the counter.

"Wait, you got two rooms?" Josh asked quizzically.

"Yep," he said shooting back a smile and winking.

Josh nervously laughed while staring at you. You replied with a small giggle and smile. Whatever that means you thought.

a/n : you know exactly what that means ayyeeee *shakes ass*

"I just figured since we're here for a week it'd be best to have separate rooms," Tyler said while wrapping his arm around Jenna's shoulders and kissing her cheek.

"You're going to be here for an entire week!?" you said jumping and turning to Josh, while the other hotel residents looked at you with furrowed brows for being maybe just a little too loud.

"Yes," he said with a huge smile.

This was news to Noah, and he wasn't sure if it was good news or bad.

"Noah told me that it was fall break or whatever," Josh said. "So I tried to plan around that in being able to see you for as long as I can while on tour,"

"Wait, you and Noah planned this?" you asked.

Noah shot a look at Josh to let him know they were in fact their to surprise her with everyone, and she had yet to meet Ben and Alex who were waiting upstairs in Josh's suite.

"Uh, yeah. We'll talk about it later. It looks like our rooms are ready," Josh said.

Noah nodded his head and walked with you all to the elevator. Once you arrived on the floor both the Joseph's and Josh were residing for the next week, you followed him to his door alongside Noah, Jenna, and Tyler.

"Aren't you guys gonna stay in your room?" you ask lightly to Jenna and Tyler.

"Yeah, but after this." Jenna said smiling with Tyler, Josh, and Noah.

Josh opened the door and motioned for you to walk in first. Once you stepped foot in to the hotel room you immediately died of laughter, almost crying from being in hysterics. Josh, Jenna, and Tyler looked over unsure of what was so funny.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" you said holding on to your chest while wheezing.

"...w-what?" Josh asked with worry.

"I've never seen anything like this before," you said looking around the suite.

"The hotel room...?" Tyler said.

"Lord almighty this hurts my wallet just thinking of how much this would cost per night. I feel poor as shit," you said wondering around and looking at everything the ginormous suite had in it.

As you turned the corner around the kitchen area you were face to face with Ben which made you jump.

"Oh my God you scared m-" once you realized who he was you stopped and screamed, "BEN!!!" before embracing him in a huge hug. He laughed and then pointed behind him to Alex who was sitting on the couch.

"NO WAY! Oh my God!!! ALEX!!!" you said running towards him and almost toppling him with a hug.

You heard Jenna and Tyler lightly giggle while Noah stood there frozen and Josh looked pissed.

"...what's so funny over there?" you asked over your shoulder when you saw Josh glaring at you with dark eyes.

He stomped towards you, grabbing your arm and pulling you into a side room before slamming the door.

"Jesus, what's going on with him?" Alex asked looking over at the door that had just been closed forcefully.

Blushing from laughing, Tyler and Jenna looked at them before Tyler retorted, "nothing," while giggling and winking.

Alex and Ben got the jist, but Noah on the other hand wasn't quite sure. He looked like he was going to harm you, which Josh would never in his life think to do...unless you wanted that thing...which we all know, you did.

Behind the closed door, Josh pushed you onto the wall. Your head hit it with a slight bang and it knocked a little bit of the wind out of you. Josh slowly towered over you, you cowering underneath him as you pressed up against the wall. You were unsure of what the hell was about to happen, and nervous...but mostly excited.

***