Together

It was around 5 a.m. when Josh's alarm went off, waking you up in the process. 

"Ready to start your new life with me?" he said in a groggy-excited tone.

"I mean I guess," you teased while stretching.

"Want to shower here or in the bus?" Josh questioned as he sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"I'm more of a shower-at-night kinda girl," you said as you pulled the covers back over you. 

"Well, I'm not," the red headed boy laughed as he got up out of bed, walking towards the bathroom. You rubbed your eyes, inhaling and letting out a heavy sigh as you removed the blankets from you again. Making your way into the kitchen, you started up the coffee maker so Josh would have a cup ready by the time he exited the shower. Walking downstairs, you unloaded the items from your car with assistance from the hotel and loaded them into the tour bus.  Walking around the vehicle, you delicately placed your hands along the bunk beds that were to become your new sleeping spot; touching the couches which were your new living room hangout; eyeing the compact bathroom that was now your new 'master' bathroom. It was all so surreal. Josh walked up behind you in the bus, wrapping his arms around your waist as he held you against him and rocked you gently back and forth. 

"You sure you want to do this, sugar?" he asked quietly while placing a kiss on your temple.

A long drawn out sigh escaped your lungs before replying, "Yeah, I'm ready,"

Josh spun you around to face him, his mocha eyes gazing into your (whatever color eyes you have) eyes. There was nothing but pure love that showed in them. "I love you so, so much Y/N," he whispered while smiling.

"I love you too, Josh," you said with flushed cheeks and a stomach filled with butterflies.

"I'm so lucky I found you," he said with eyes that crinkled in the corners from smiling so much.

"Feeling is mutual babe," you replied as you leaned in and hugged him tightly.

"Never leave me," he muttered against you as he wrapped his arms around you tighter.

"As long as I live," you promised.

Tyler entered the bus with Jenna, taking a seat on the couches that lined the center of the tour bus. "You guys ready?" he asked you both.

"Ready?" Josh asked softly behind you.

You turned to face Josh and stare into his warm eyes. "I'm ready," you said with hot cheeks and a grin as butterflies filled your stomach.

"Okay, princess," he said, running his fingers through your hair and holding your waist. You reached up on your tip toes and gave him a kiss, him moving his soft lips in sync with yours for quite some time.

Tyler loudly cleared his throat, making you jump and causing Josh to laugh as he looked down at you with the most gentle eyes and flushed cheeks. It was only fair since that was the exact same emotion that took place in your eyes and face as well. With one more kiss to your forehead and a tight squeeze, Josh said in the most upbeat tone, "Then let's get this show on the road. Together."

A grin spread on your lips while you and Josh simultaneously interlaced your fingers with each other. 

"Together."

a/n: Thank you all so much for reading. I plan to do many more stories, and hopefully you enjoy them as much as this one. I love you guys!

***