Like It was the First Time

a/n: 600 READS AW JEEZ THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! <3

The room was decorated with numerous lit candles, and rose petals sprawled about the bedroom including on the bed.

"Did you do this all for me?" you said with a smile and blushed cheeks.

"Who else would I do it for, silly?" he said, wrapping his arms around your hips and pulling you close before placing a slow, passionate kiss on your lips. You wrapped your hands around his head, gently running your fingers through his bright red hair as he lowered his hands to cup your bottom. The make out session continued for a while, ending with both of you sitting on the mattress and gently caressing the others body.

"Lay down," Josh instructed with a gentle kiss on your forehead. You lied down, looking into his mocha eyes as he hovered over you. You felt his hands slip into your panties, pulling out the vibrator from within you. Josh watched your face to see your change in expression, loving as he saw you gently gasp when you felt him remove it. He tossed the toy to the side, taking his hand to cup your jaw as he continued kissing you. He grabbed the bottom of your dress, pulling it over your head and removing it from you.

"You're so pretty babe," he said with a genuine smile.

"You think so, daddy?" you asked with flushed cheeks.

"Oh my God, yes," Josh said, delicately placing a kiss on your neck as he unclasped the back of your bra and massaged your breasts gently. He flicked his tongue against your nipple, making you moan out as he then started to suck on it and tease the other. You gently scratched your nails down his clothed back, messing with the zipper of his dress pants.

Josh removed his pants, re-assuming the position he previously had over you as he gently rubbed you through your panties. You pushed your fingers down against him, trying to gain more friction.

"Someone is needy," Josh said as he placed a kiss on your stomach.

"I need you so bad," you whined.

"Shhhh kitten," he said, dragging his finger over your lips.

"You'll get me soon enough, but right now I'm making sure daddy takes care of his baby girl first," he said, taking his teeth and pulling your panties down off your waist.

You whined, simply wanting him inside you after having the vibrator in you all night long. Josh placed a gentle kiss on your clit, making your breath hitch. He ran his fingertips along your folds, them easily sliding along you from being so wet after numerous orgasms.

"Jesus, you're soaked," Josh said with a grin, moving his face to your core and slowly sticking his tongue inside you.

"Ooohhh," you moaned out, arching your back and throwing your head back.

Josh grabbed your hips, pulling you down on his tongue as he flicked it in and out of you. You reached your hands down to your hips, interlacing your fingers with his as he continued pinning you down. You moaned as he rolled his tongue inside of you, breaking your hands from his to grab hold of his hair and tugging at it. Josh groaned into you, vibrations emitting on to your clit where his lips lied.

"Oh my God, daddy," you groaned, orgasm creeping up within you as Josh continued eating you out like it was his last meal,

"You gonna cum for me baby girl?" Josh asked with a smile, pushing his fingers in you.

"Y-yes," you said in a pant. Josh moved himself to your clit, kitten licking it as he pumped his fingers in and out of you. He curled his fingers, pressing against your g-spot and making you cry out as your orgasm overtook you. Your legs shook as Josh continued touching you, skin covering in goosebumps and chills sending down your spine. Josh licked up your remaining juices once you finished coming down from your high, getting up and sitting on the edge of the mattress. He grabbed you by the hips again, pulling you over to sit on his lap.