Truth or Dare?

After arriving at your place and getting ready, you walked downstairs to greet Josh once you were ready to go. His facial expression was of utter surprise, seeing you dressed and dolled up the way you were. Your bright blue hair was curled, and your eyeliner was winged with deep red lipstick.

"Wow," Josh muttered upon locking eyes with you.

"Do I look okay?" you asked, toying with the bottom of your brand new skirt.

"You look gorgeous, princess," he said, walking over to you and tipping your jaw up to meet his gaze. 

You flushed upon locking eyes, "you really think so?" you asked with a smile.

"Oh, I know so," he said with a grin, showing off his perfect smile. You giggled and used your tip toes to kiss his lips.

"Ready?" Josh asked, reaching out his arm for you to grab on.

"Ready." you said, walking alongside him and making your way to the party.
---
Making your way up the steps of Brendon's house, you walked in the front door behind Josh. You had never met anyone at the party besides Jenna and Tyler, and weren't sure how to handle yourself in front of the new audience.

"Hey Josh!" Brendon said, rounding the corner with a red Solo cup.

"Hey man! What's up?" Josh said embracing him with a hug.

"Not much, is this Y/N?" he asked with a smile.

"Um...is there anyone else I should be aware of?" you said, slightly teasing but also not at all.

"Sassy, I like it," Brendon said laughing.

"Yeah, sassy," Josh said glaring down at you, only to be met with you lightly giggling with a smile.

"Nice to meet you," you said to Brendon.

"You too," he said with a matching expression.

"So the kitchen is over here, bars right there, living room, bathroom, and yeah! Hope you guys have a good time," Brendon said smiling, greeting another group of people that came in through the door. You made your way towards the kitchen.

"Hey guys," Tyler said, drinking from a red Solo cup like Brandon's.

"I didn't know you drank," you said with surprise.

"Oh, I don't. It's water." Tyler said laughing.

"Ty doesn't drink," Jenna said smiling, resting her arm on his shoulder.

"Hey! Josh! Tyler! Truth or dare?" you heard someone yell from the living room area.

"Wanna?" Josh asked, looking at you with a smirk.

"Um...su-r-re..." you stuttered, unsure as to how crazy things were about to get.

Sitting down, you joined a circle of around now 10 people, five including you, Josh, Tyler, Jenna, and Brendon.

"Alright, Jenna, truth or dare," someone asked.

"Truth," she said.

"Is Tyler the biggest guy you've ever been with?" they asked.

Jenna giggled, "oh my God...yes." Tyler blushed at the comment, looking at the ground and smiling.

"Nice. Josh, truth or dare?" Brendon asked.

"Dare," Josh said.

With a smug grin, Brendon pointed at you before saying in a firm tone, "make her cum." 

Gasps and wide eyes drew from the circle of those participating in the game, as well as fellow bystanders listening to the things being thrown around amidst the game.

"Oh shit," someone said under their breath. Josh breathed in and let out a heavy breath.

"What?" you said lowly.

"Josh has never once in the history of us playing this game been one to turn down a dare...can't break your record now, can you Dun?" Brendon teased.

Josh looked over at you with pursed lips and inhaled deeply, preparing himself to break his unsoiled record for you.

"You're saying..." you started, staring up at Brendon, "that you want the drummer of Twenty One Pilots to make me cum, via a dare requested by the one and only Brendon Urie of Panic! At the Disco while you all stare as it's being done?" 

Brendon stared down at the floor, seemingly starting to regret his lewd act.

"Bet." you said, everyone returning their shocked faces to you both. Josh looked over with surprise, smirking at your decision.

Josh leaned over, cupping your jaw in his hand as he planted a kiss on your lips. You continued kissing him, parting your lower lip to give him access to let him slip his tongue in. He took up the opportunity, quickly asserting dominance as your tongues glided over the other. Josh leaned himself over you, making you fall closer to the couch.

"Couch. Now." he commanded.

"Yes, dad-," you stopped yourself, trying not to slip out the nickname you gave him in the bedroom.

"Daddy?" Brendon laughed from the other side of the room. You looked up at Josh with nervous eyes, him staring down at you with a clenched jaw.

"Oh, so we're really gonna do this are we?" Josh growled as he stood in front of you.

"I'm sorry," you muttered, bringing your hands up over your mouth to cover them.

"Don't be," Josh said with a sinister smile as he reached his hand up to your throat, pressing down on either side of your throat and pushing you up against the couch.

***