Ice Scream

"We need a few things before heading back on the road to tour," Josh said in the passenger seat of your car. You all were done with the carnival and had just finished dropping off Alex and Ben at their hotel.

"Sure," you said as you redirected the route to the nearest Walmart.

--

"What all do you need?" you asked the group as you pushed the shopping cart.

"Snacks," Tyler said as he grabbed some Cheetos.

"Ice cream," Josh said as he made his way to the freezer section.

You just went along with Jenna making idle conversation while the boys threw junk food in the cart. Jenna snagged a box of Redbull for the boys just to make sure they were in full supply when they hit the road again.  After about an hour of browsing around the shop it was time to head home, with the total of all the food costing easily over $200. 

Unloading everything from the car to the hotel took a few trips, and you were worn out after having done so much today that you were already beat and ready for a good nights rest for your final day with Josh tomorrow.

"I'm gonna head to bed," you told Josh as he loaded things into the fridge of the hotel.

"Want to at least having one more thing to eat before bed?" he asked with a smirk.

"No, I'm okay," you said walking towards the bedroom until Josh grabbed you by the hand.

"Too bad, because I do," he said as he licked up the side of your neck and nibbled on your ear.

"Jeez Josh," you laughed as you wrapped your arms around him and placed a kiss on his perfect lips.

"Come on, come make a snack with me," he said as he pulled away and walked back to the kitchen.

"What snack did you have in mind?" you asked as you propped yourself up on a bar stool. Josh opened a bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup, pouring a smudge on his fingertip before making his way towards you and wiping it on your lips.

"You," he growled into your ear as he slipped his tongue across your lips, licking up the chocolate syrup and slipping his tongue into your mouth. You swirled your tongue around his, failing to assert dominance as he already took control over you and making you horny once more.

"Take off your clothes," he said firmly as he leaned back against the counter top and watched you slowly undress.

You obeyed, standing in front of him completely naked. Josh patted the kitchen counter top, motioning a finger for you to come closer. "Sit."

You hopped up on the cold surface, causing goosebumps rise on your skin and nipples become extremely perky.

"Cold?" Josh asked with a smile as he gently ran his fingertips along your side.

"Yes, daddy," you mumbled as you shivered from his touch.

"God you look so delicious," Josh said, biting his lower lip.

"I bet I taste it too," you asked with a grin, grabbing the bottle of chocolate syrup from where Josh previously placed it on the counter. You popped the lid up, drizzling some of the sauce across your breast as Josh watched with a smile.

"Let's find out," he said as he pulled you closer to him on the counter top, licking up some of the syrup from your chest and lowering himself to your nipples where he rapidly flicked his tongue across. You moaned out, arching your back as he started nibbling at the sensitive nubs and sucking harshly on them. He licked up your breasts from all the syrup, trailing down your stomach to above your hips.

"There isn't any chocolate down there, Mr. Dun," you said.

"There doesn't need to be when your cunt is as mouth watering as it is," he said, pushing you back against the counter top. Your legs hung off the sides, with your upper half flat against the counter. Josh lowered himself to your core, lifting your legs so that they draped over his shoulders while he kitten licked your clit.

"Ooooh,"

Josh slowly inserted a finger into you, moving it at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Faster," you muttered out.

"I don't remember saying you could talk, did I?" he asked, removing himself from your core and standing up. Your legs still locked over his shoulders, with you being placed up directly against his stomach while you whined from him stopping. Josh gripped onto your upper thighs, pulling you up to sit on his shoulders while your crotch sat directly in front of his face. He locked himself on to your clit once more, taking you and bouncing you up and down against his mouth. Your hands reached down, tugging his hair as he did so and making him groan underneath you. It sent vibrations through your core, making you moan out from how good it felt.

"g-gon cum," you said through gritted teeth. Josh pushed you off of him and back on to the kitchen counter top.

"Little girls who tease daddy in public don't get to cum," he said with a smile as he wiped off his spit from his mouth. He gently smacked your core, making you jump. You lied on the counter top pouting.

"Please daddy?" you asked with puppy eyes.

"Nope," Josh said with a smile as he placed another kiss on your lips.

"Yes," you said as you crossed your arms.

"Excuse me?" he asked.

"I want to cum. Make me cum." you demanded, standing up off the kitchen counter. 

Josh smacked your ass five times in a row without any hesitation or pauses for you to prepare, making you gasp out from the pain that surged through your lower half.

"What the fuck!" you yelled at him. He repeated the action once more.

"You gonna continue there?" he asked as he stood over you. 

Fuck was he hot. 

"Please make me cum. Please," you asked with hopes he'd change his mind. He reached his hand up, choking you and cutting off air flow. You reached and grabbed his free hand, taking it and placing it under your entrance.

"You think you're so cute and deserving," Josh said in a hiss. You rocked your hips against his hand that still remained at your core. He pinched your clit, making you gasp from the pain and yelp out as he released you from his hold. You coughed, regaining the breath that was lost from his grip around your throat.

"Get in the bedroom right fucking now," he ordered. 

"NOW!" he yelled. You hurried into the room, unsure as to what it was that you just unleashed in Josh and how he was going to handle it. 

What did I just get myself in to?

***