Take a Hike

It was almost time for Josh to head back on tour with Tyler and Jenna. You weren't ready for it at all and it was about to happen in just two days. 

"Hey Joshie?" you asked as he stood there in the shower, getting ready for the day.

"Yes, beautiful?" he asked. You blushed at the nickname.

"Do you have to leave?" you questioned shyly. Josh chuckled at the remark.

"Sadly, I do." he replied, washing the shampoo out of his hair.

"but...I'm gonna miss you," you said.

"I'm gonna miss you too sweetheart," he said, reaching for the towel and drying himself off.

He joined you next to the bathroom sink, grabbing his toothbrush and brushing his teeth along with you. 

"You're so cute," you said with flushed cheeks.

"That's you," he said with a smile, spitting into the sink. You leaned over to kiss him, giggling as you pulled your lips away.

"Minty fresh," 

"So watcha wanna do today cutie?" he asked as he made his way to the bedroom and started getting dressed. You stood there silently, admiring his perfect figure and cute little butt. Josh looked over to see you staring at him.

"Yes?" he asked with a furrowed brow and smirk.

"You're so hot," you muttered, biting your knuckle with a grin. Josh laughed, his eyes crinkling in the corners and face blushing. He threw on a shirt and tight jeans that accentuated him in all the right spots. Standing up, he walked back over to you and wrapped his arms around you.

"You didn't answer my question, kitten," he said, gripping onto your ass cheeks and making your back arch.

"You," you replied.

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing," he said, lifting you up. You wrapped your legs around his torso, both of you placing rough kisses on each others lips as heat grew between sloppy kisses. Josh tossed you on the bed, his hair still wet as the water dripped onto your shoulders. 

*knock knock knock*

"Are you fucking kidding me," Josh groaned.

"Who is it?" you whispered, arms still wrapped around his neck from holding on to him.

"No clue," he said, standing up. He grabbed your thighs once more, bucking his hips against your core and making you let out a quick gasp.

"Screw you," you said quietly.

"Watch your mouth, little girl," Josh said in a firm tone before leaving the room to get the door.

You went with Josh to see who was at the door: Alex, Ben, Jenna, and Tyler.

"Hey guys what's up?" Josh asked the squad.

"Wanna go hiking?" Jenna asked with a smile. 

"Sure," you replied with a smile, squeezing Josh's ass behind the door. Josh smirked as he looked over at you. 

--

"Wow am I out of shape," you said panting as you made your way alongside the others. Jenna laughed.

"Need some water?" she asked, handing you a water bottle.

"Maybe just a little bit of a break," you said, hunched over and sweating. 

"Want us to stay with?" Ben asked.

"No, no, it's okay, just keep going. We'll catch up," Josh said, patting you on the back.

You stood there for a few minutes, catching your breath and finally being able to continue on with the group.  Josh pulled you aside from the nature trail to a small secluded area of trees.

"What are you doing?" you asked. "We're supposed to be catching up with the group-"

Josh reached his hand up around your throat, pressing slightly as he planted a kiss on your lips and reached his other hand into your shorts. You arched your back as you felt him slip his fingers inside of you, pumping them in and out at a rapid pace. Moaning into the kiss, Josh lowered his head to start biting the nape of your neck and leaving numerous purple hues of different shapes and sizes. 

"Fuck, daddy," you moaned out, gripping your fingers on his tattooed bicep.

"God I love hearing those pretty little moans," he growled as he pulled his fingers out of you, moving them up to his mouth and sucking them clean. He pulled down his pants and boxers while you rapidly pulled down your shorts and panties. Grabbing you, he bent you over against a tree as he pushed his length deep into you, a low moan tumbling from his pink lips. You gripped onto the tree, nails digging deep into it as Josh pounded into you. Josh gripped your hips so hard you could feel the bruises forming under his finger tips. The fact he felt like fucking you out in the open in such a public place was a huge turn on.

"Oooh, you're gon-na make me cum" you moaned out as his cock started slamming against your sweet spot, your orgasm starting to creep up with the familiar sensation you'd become used to since meeting Josh only a few days ago.

"Shit," Josh panted out, his thrusts becoming sloppy as his own orgasm tore through him. He gripped your hair, pulling it alongside your torso as he held you against him.

"Fuck!" Josh moaned under his breath as he shot his load into your core, continuing to hold you against him and tightening his grip on your body. After a few more pumps into you, you came undone as well 

"Joshua!" you cried out as your head flew back against Josh while you came and shook around his cock. 

Your orgasmic cry was loud enough for people around to hear.  "Josh? Y/N?" you heard someone call out.  

"Get dressed, now!" Josh whispered as you both pulled your pants up, being as silent as possible so Tyler didn't manage to find and sneak his way into the forest to find you guys. After he walked a ways away, you both popped out and retook your previous route on the hiking trail.

"We're right here!" Josh said, both of you running up to meet him. You slowed down as you felt his cum drip down from inside of you. He felt your grip in his hand tighten as you clutched onto him.

"Where were you?" Tyler asked with a  furrowed brow.

"Just down in the forest," you smirked.

"Doing what?" Tyler asked, as Josh's eyes grew wide at your response.

"Singing chorus' and stuff," you teased.

"One that everybody knows?!" Tyler responded giddily.

"Dear Lord," Josh said laughing and rolling his eyes as you both continued on your hike with everyone.

***