Mean

The vibrations that were being sent across your clit drew you over the edge almost fifteen times sense Josh was gone to shower. It had only been a few minutes but God did it feel like an eternity. You didn't want to let him down by cumming, but each and every second that went by was harder and harder. Finally you heard the shower stop, and a fresh and clean Josh open the bathroom door.

"Wow," Josh muttered as he stood there, taking in the sight of you bound and panting from stimulation which made his cock grow hard.

"You look so beautiful," he said as he straddled over you and looked into your tearful eyes.

"Please, make it stop," you begged. Josh let out a fake sympathetic smile and flicked the vibrator off, removing the belt and the toy from your legs. You let out a heavy sigh, trying your best to use the bed sheets to wipe away the sweat that formed across you from trying not to cum.

"That wasn't so hard, was it baby girl?" he asked as he placed a hand on your thigh and gently caressed your sides.

"I'm sorry daddy," you whimpered out.

"Sorry for what, kitten?" he asked, delicately tracing a fingertip over your swollen clit and making you jolt from the contact with such a sensitive part of you.

"S-s-sorry for giving attitude, daddy," you responded, spasms going through your body from trying to find something, anything to make you orgasm after having been denied for so long.

"I accept your apology," Josh said with a smile, placing a gentle kiss on your clit which made you moan.

"Josh please," you cried, "I promise I'll be good," 

"You should've thought about that before deciding to be a little fucking tease out in public," he grinned as he kitten licked your clit. 

"Jesus!" you yelled out, bucking your hips against his tongue to gain more friction. Josh pinned your hips down, licking up and down your folds before he slid a finger inside of you. 

"need you," you panted out to him softly.

"Need what?" he asked, leaning over you as he stared into your eyes while curling his finger up in you. 

"Fuck!" you screamed out, biting your bottom lip so hard that blood seeped out of a small cut. Josh leaned down to lick up the small liquid that dribbled down, sucking lightly on your bottom lip while he pumped his fingers in and out of you.

"Josh fuck me please!" you begged. "Please, I need you so bad,"

Without a word, Josh removed himself from you, instructing you to turn your back to him. He removed the makeshift restraints, freeing your hands so you could move them. After being freed, you turned around and grabbed him off guard.

"What do you think you're doing?" he hissed as he lied on the mattress.

"Daddy...in the most respectful way..." you said, positioning your mouth over his dick, "shut the fuck up," 

You swirled your tongue around his flushed tip that was throbbing from lack of touch. Josh groaned as he threw his head back from the sudden sucking you began doing as you hollowed out your cheeks and bobbed your head up and down his length. Bringing up your free hand, you cupped his balls and gently massaging them which earned a guttural moan from him as you did so. Josh gripped your hair, bucking his hips as he throat fucked you forcefully while you looked up into his eyes.

"You like when daddy fucks your throat, you little skank? Huh?" he asked through gritted teeth. You hummed in response, resulting in vibrations sending throughout your mouth and onto his cock. He grabbed you up off of him, slamming you into the wall as he placed a rough kiss on your spit lined lips. Grabbing his length, you pumped him while he moved his body up against yours. Taking your thumb you ran it across his slit, making his eyes roll back as he let out a drawn out moan of your name. 

"God damn, Y/N,"

You lined him up with your (lady) entrance, with him making no haste in bucking his hips up into you. He reached down to cup your bottom, telling you to jump. You wrapped your legs around his torso, heels digging into his lower back while he held you and pounded into you. God was he strong. It was so fucking hot. Your nails dug into his back while he slammed into your g-spot, making you moan and pant out profanities as Josh did so too.

"You better not cum," he growled as he gripped onto your hips more tightly than ever. You moaned out at the feeling, rolling your hips against him while he pumped in and out of you at a faster pace.

"Joshie I-I-I can't-t h-h-old i-t-t," you cried out as you felt your orgasm creep further.

He felt your insides tighten around him, sending him over the edge with his own orgasm. White ribbons spilled out of his tip, filling up your insides as you orgasmed on top of him. You cried out his name while he stood there cumming inside of you.

"You little slut," Josh panted as he dropped you on the bed, finishing his last few thrusts before pulling out of you. You smiled as he lied down next to you attempting to catch his breath. Trailing your fingers down to your core, you swiped a fingertip across your dripping entrance and leading it up to your lips where you sucked off the juices from him and you.

"Fucking hell..." he groaned out at the sight. Reaching over he cupped your jaw in his hand and placed a passionate kiss before pulling away. 

"You're a brat," he said with irritation.

"You know you love me," you said, smiling and trailing circles on his toned abdomen.

"Meh," he said as he turned over in your bed. You jumped up and sat on his side.

"God, I can feel you sliding all over me," he mumbled with a slight grin.

You rubbed yourself up and down against him quickly, emitting a low moan from your lips as his eyes grew wide from the sound. 

"Oh, you still want more don't you?" he asked sternly.

"Please daddy?" you asked with a pouted lower lip.

"You are unbelievable," he scoffed while moving to his back and scooting you along with him to sit on his stomach.

"I love you," you said with a happy smile. Josh's cheeks flushed as he replied, "I love you too angel,"

"Can I cum some more?" you asked happily.

"You weren't even supposed to cum tonight," he said sternly.

"I can't help it that you make me so horny," you pouted.

"No. No more cumming for you, naughty girl." he said while groping your ass. You whimpered at the denial.

"Now, go shower. You've got chocolate sauce all over you," Josh laughed.

"Meanie," you said, getting off of him and making your way to the bathroom. 

***