50 Shades of Gay

"What kind of snacks are you into?" Jenna asked, pushing the shopping cart. Tyler and Josh wandered off to separate parts of the store, doing their own thing.

"Cosmic Brownies, chips, soda, the whole thing," you said, grabbing a pack of donuts and throwing them into the cart.

"Ever tried Capriccio?" Jenna asked as you made your way into the wine isle.

"Nope," you replied.

"Well we are tonight!" she said, tossing the wine bottle in to the shopping cart. You noticed the bottle. 750 ml with 13.9% alcohol volume. Shit.
---
Nearing about 6pm, everyone made their way into Josh's hotel room. You and Jenna decided to watch 50 Shades of Grey while the guys hung out in the kitchen. Grabbing snacks and pouring you both a drink, Jenna made her way back in to the pillow fort you both made.

"Jeez, nice movie pick," Alex teased from the kitchen.

"You hush!" you replied from the living room area.

After taking a sip of the wine Jenna had bought, you both agreed it was a tad different in taste but still pretty good. After having downed only a single glass, you both felt pretty OK considering how much booze it had in it.

"SsssSSSoooo," Jenna slurred, leaning up closer to you in the pillow fort.

"Whuttt," you said giggling at her bumping into you.

"Sssoorry I'm a lil' woozy," she said laughing.

"It's tipsy not woozy," you laughed.

"That too," Jenna said staring up at you. Her eyes were the most beautiful shade of blue you'd ever seen for an eye color.

"Your eyess," you slurred, staring back at her, "are soo pretty,"

Jenna tucked her hair behind her ear while looking down at your lips and up to meet your eyes again. Slowly, you began leaning into her with her replicating the same movement.

"How you ladies doing?" Tyler asked from the kitchen. It making both you and Jenna jump.

"Good babe," you replied.

"Hey that'ss my boooyfriend not yours," Jenna giggled.

"Boyfriend?" you laughed, gently patting Jenna's chest.

"What the hell are they talking about?" Ben asked amongst the guys.

"Did Jenna say boyfriend?" Josh chuckled to Tyler.

"Let's go see what they're doing," Tyler suggested, tip toeing towards your general direction with Josh, Alex, and Ben following suit.

"Yessss I like Tyler a lot," Jenna said swaying.

"I," *hiccup* "Like Joshie a lot," you gushed.

Josh and Tyler quietly smiled at one another.

"Good to see where they truly lie," Tyler whispered.

"Shhhh," Josh said.

"I like you," Jenna said with a drunken smile.

"I like you too, Jenna," you said, brushing your hand against her jaw.

"You're so pretty," Jenna complimented, running her hand up your side.

"You're prettier," you said giggling.

"Noooo, look how pretty your lips are and your figure is gorgeous," she said.

"Oh no I have stretch marks and all that..." you tried saying.