Pick My Outfit?

The day went by pretty quickly. You hung out with Josh, Alex, Ben, Jenna, and Tyler. Noah was no where to be found or contacted, and you told the news to Alex and Ben who were as equally floored and disgusted with the news like Jenna, Josh, and Tyler.

"Thank God Josh was there," Alex said, giving Josh a light fist bump.

"Anytime," Josh said, lightly rubbing your back which made you flush.

"Want to go to my place and we can play some video games?" you asked excitedly.

Everyone agreed and made their way to your place. When you got there, you showed everyone around. "Kitchen, bathroom, living room, blah blah blah," you said.

"I'm gonna run upstairs and take a shower and get changed," you said to everyone. Running up to your room, you started the shower and closed your bedroom door. You heard footsteps make their way up, with someone asking to come in. You recognized the voice as Joshua's, so you gave him the OK.

As he stepped into your room, he saw all of the things you had relevant to Twenty One Pilots, and it was a lot. Posters, vinyls, CD's, magazines, clothing, you name it. His eyes grew wide at the site of seeing everything for the first time and just how much you had of the band.

"Wow," he said.

"Please don't hate me," you muttered.

"What?" he asked. "Why would I hate you?"

"cause I know it's a lot and I might seem weird for it," you mumble.

"Baby girl it's okay," he said, cupping your jaw in his hand and kissing your lips. "I'm so glad we were able to help you and make you this happy."

You smiled, and your cheeks immediately gave away how you felt about his compliment.

"You go shower so you can come back downstairs and be with me," he said smiling back. You nodded before walking over to the bathroom.

"Wanna pick out my outfit?" you asked him innocently.

"Sure," he said seemingly surprised.

"My shirts are here, there's the hoodies, here's the pants, and there's the bras and panties," you said winking before making your way into the bathroom.

He laughed and rolled his eyes while you were busy. Out of the numerous outfits he could've made, he picked a light pink dress with a white top that read the words BABY GIRL in black font. As he searched deeper in your closet, he also managed to find a pretty sexy white lingerie set you had hidden, and some pink handcuffs he was a tad surprised to find. He laid it out on your bed, writing a note that said "Daddy will buy his princess more lingerie after I destroy this set tonight," before walking downstairs to be with the others.

As you left the bathroom you were floored and embarrassed at what you found. Oh my GOD you thought when you saw the handcuffs, but it quickly turned into oh fuck upon reading the note. You put everything on (except the handcuffs) and made your way downstairs where you saw everyone. Josh walked over towards you and wrapped his hand around your hip.

"Hey Y/N," Alex said.

"Hey, how's everyone?" you asked.

"Good - your outfit is nice," Tyler said, with Josh winking at him.

"Thanks, I had a little help picking it out," you giggled while looking up at Josh.

"You smell so good!" Jenna said.

"Oh, thank yOU," your tone hitched as you felt Josh's hand trace up behind your thigh before his fingers shadowed over your lace panties, lightly rubbing over your clit. Josh let out a low laugh before whispering into your ear,

"I bet you taste even better," as he left you there frozen before he sat on the couch.

You glared at him and everyone stared at you, unsure of the sudden shift in voice.

"Sorry, so um...yeah," you said skipping over to Josh and sitting on his lap. Two can play at the teasing game.

You grinded down on his lap and rocked yourself back and forth, feeling him harden underneath you. Looking over your shoulder at Josh's face, you winked. He grabbed your hips and tightened his grip so hard you knew there'd be bruises. You couldn't help but let out a soft moan that apparently wasn't as soft as you thought, being as the entire room turned towards you.

"Are you okay?" Ben asked with concern.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just. I need to use the restroom," you said running upstairs.

Josh chuckled as he saw you run up the steps quickly, noticing a slight peak of the lace panties he chose for you to wear. It made him even harder thinking about you in them, so much that he followed you up the stairs shortly after. You were sitting there in bed, lightly rubbing yourself to ease the sexual tension you felt from not having came and being teased so much lately. Josh swung the door open and you jumped, not thinking anyone would come in any time soon.

"...and just what do you think you're doing?" Josh asked in a low growl.

You stared at him nervously as he responded, "I didn't give you permission to touch yourself, did I?"

"No, daddy," you said while dropping your head.

"Then what do you think you're doing?" he asked, standing there staring you up and down while biting his lower lip.

"I need to be touched, daddy. Please, touch me?" you whined.

a/n: an idea for the outfit and lingerie

***