Tour Bus

After everyone went home for the evening, you were at Josh's, sitting on the kitchen counter top kicking your feet back and forth. You'd changed into some pajamas you packed in your car since you already thought ahead of wanting to spend the night. Cute little pink pajama bottoms, a Twenty One Pilots t-shirt, and a special pair of panties.

"What are you doing?" Josh said turning the corner.

"Just...sittin'," you replied while staring at your phone.

"Do you think you'd be able to help me grab some things from the tour bus?" he asked while walking over to you.

"Sure thing, Joshie," you said jumping up and giving him a kiss.

"I love it when you call me that," he gushed as he gave you a second kiss on the lips, you two making your way out in to the hall.

Tyler's door opened and as he screamed, "JISHWA MY FREN," and ran towards you two. Jenna followed behind him laughing.

"Lord," Josh whispered, rolling his eyes and laughing.

"What's up?" Tyler asked as Jenna caught up, holding his hand.

"Just heading down to the tour bus to grab his stuff," you replied.

"Same here," Jenna smiled.

"Have fun at the club?" Josh asked.

"Have fun tongue fucking an-" Tyler was cut off my Jenna lightly tapping his mouth.

"TYLER ROBERT!" she screamed as you four loaded into the elevator.

You sat there blushing from embarrassment, Josh glaring down at you.

"You're gonna get it, you little brat," he whispered into your ear.

It sent chills down your spine as you sat there with a small grin on your face as you stared over at Jenna. Tyler and Josh made their way out of the elevator first and towards the tour bus in the back of the hotel's parking lot. Jenna and you stayed behind a little ways as she tried making conversation with you.

"So...you ever fuck on a tour bus before?" she asked.

Your breath hitched at such a question from someone like Jenna. Tyler was the literal definition of pure. You couldn't possibly imagine him doing something sinful...right?

"W-what?" you stuttered in utter shock.

"Oh, I'm sorry...too soon?" she asked nervously.

"No I just, wasn't prepared for a question like that from someone like you," you replied with a light laugh.

"Oh, you'd be surprised what Ty and I do," she said giggling, lowering her pajama bottoms to expose numerous hickies on, above, and below her pelvic area. Your eyes almost popped out of your head at the sight.

"Fucking YAS queen!" you screamed in the hotel lobby while clapping your hands together. Jenna laughed hysterically while Josh and Tyler turned around wondering what you were talking about.

"Sorry," you whispered to her.

"No, no you're okay. So...have you?" she asked.

"No...but...I'd be okay with it," you giggled staring at Josh.

"You need to sometime, especially when it's moving. The feeling of Ty pounding into me and going over a massive road bump is unlike any other," she said blushing and nudging your arm.

OH MY GOD JENNA JOSEPH IS A SKANK TOO NO WAY

"I'll have to see what I can do tonight," you said giggling as you boarded onto the bus with her,  Tyler, and Josh.