Intro

Some Day

A/N: quick note, but this is my first book I'm writing on here, so any feedback is always welcomed and appreciated! If you guys see any errors, let me know and I'll fix them.

And if any of you guys want me to check out your books, let me know and I definitely will!

Anyways, I hope you guys really like my book!

*****

Introduction / Prologue

I sit on the curb, shaking violently and pulling the blanket I had been given tighter around my shoulders.

"Just hold on a minute longer, sweetie, the ambulance will be here soon."

I look up at the woman, noting her high cheek bones and dark, graying hair.

My eyes don't linger on her for long though, when I see a couple of men zipping up a body bag in the corner of my eye.

Tears start to fill my eyes, blurring my vision. The pain in my stomach is fierce and unbearable, but that's not what's making me cry.

"Agent Janet." A young man rushes up to the woman standing beside me, the light from the streetlight above us shining onto his bright blonde hair. "We lost them all," he tells her.

She sighs. "All of them?"

"Yes. And we don't know where they went." He glances at me, clearing his throat.

The woman beside me, Janet, huffs out a breath. "Stay here with her until the ambulance comes, I need to look around some more."

She walks away and back into the old house behind us, and I look down at my bare feet.

"Are you doing okay?" The man asks, sitting down next to me on the curb and eyeing my stomach warily.

I don't answer him, and just wrap my arm around my stomach tighter, relieving some of the pain.

"I'm Agent Matthew," he tells me. "I'm with the U.S. Marshall Service." I meet his gaze as he says, "we're going to find who did this to you, I promise."

I start to hear sirens approaching us, and swallow the lump in my throat.

"Help is here now," Matthew mentions, standing up. "You'll be okay."

I look down at myself, and at my hands which are covered in my own blood, and I doubt his words.

*****

A/N: I know that was a bit of a serious introduction, but don't worry, because although there will be some serious moments in this book, most of the moments will be about friends, love, and happiness.

If you're just here for the ~romance~ don't worry! Although there won't be much romantic moments in the first bit, just stuck with the story, because the romance really starts in chapter three—so be patient!

If you like the book, please vote and let me know what you think, it really means a lot!!

NOTE: this book contains mature themes and language. (The characters in this story are young, horny teenagers, so they talk about sex a lot and swear a lot. If this makes you uncomfortable, then this book might not be the best option for you.)