27: Dirty Sheets

Chapter Twenty Seven

I wrap the towel tighter around me, following James out of the bathroom. We walk back into his room, and he starts rummaging through his dresser.

We just got out of the shower, and are both only wearing towels.

I watch James pull a pair of boxers and shorts out of his dresser, and he drops the towel down to the floor. My eyes roam over his body as he changes, and I lean against the wall.

"Like what you see?" He smirks, pulling his shorts up over his boxers.

"You already know I do," I tell him, walking over to his side. "Do you have a sweatshirt I can wear? I'm cold."

"Oh, I thought you could just walk around naked," he replies.

"James, I'm sore," I complain. "I don't want anymore sex today."

"Okay," he says. "Fine."

He opens another drawer of his dresser, pulling a hoodie out and handing it to me. I let my towel fall to the floor, before putting on his hoodie.

It's kind of oversized on me, and goes down to my upper thighs. I look around at the floor for a while, trying to find my underwear, but not having much luck.

As I'm looking for them, James wraps his arms around me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"James, I said no more sex," I tell him.

"I know," he replies. "I just want to hold you."

"Do you know where my underwear is?" I ask.

"Somewhere," he mumbles into my shoulder.

I continue to scan my eyes across the floor, while James hugs me. I finally find them and slip out of James' grasp, picking them up.

I put them on and check the time, seeing that's it's already five. James and I had been a bit busy for the past few hours, and didn't get a chance to eat lunch.

"Do you have food?" I ask him.

"Nope. Our kitchen is completely empty," he replies, grinning to himself.

"You're not funny," I tell him.

"And you're not nice," he argues.

"James," I sigh. "I'm tired, I'm hungry, and my vagina feels like it's being ripped open. I just want some food."

"I'm sorry, I definitely did that to your vagina," he replies. "I'll get you some food. You just stay here and lay down."

He walks out, and I fall onto his bed, resting my head on one of his pillows and getting under the covers. I shift around, trying to get comfortable when my leg brushes across something wet.

I immediately sit up, pulling the covers to the side. My eyes widen when I see several stains on the sheet, including two used condoms.

I scramble out of the bed, feeling grossed out. I rush out of his bedroom and down the hall, turning into the kitchen.

"James," I say quickly.

He turns to me, a bag of chips in his hand. "Yeah?"

"Um...do you have a washing machine?" I ask.

"Yes..." he replies, looking confused. "Why?"

"Your sheets...they need to be washed," I tell him, scrunching my face up.

His face falls. "That's...gross."

I nod, leaning against the counter. "I can wash them if you don't want to touch them," I say. "I'm pretty sure most of those stains are from me."