His Name Is Jeon Jungkook - Part 1

Started: 12/2/2018
My Upload Schedule:
EST Time:
Sunday
Wednesday

Y/N. A sophomore highschooler who was a very positive and interesting person. She was ready for her first day of sophomore year. She was energized and ready to take on literally anything! She was fierce and couldn't go to sleep because of how happy and nervous she was!

Except..

Y/N was in the F class. The class where all the "dumb" kids are in. She stayed there with her best friend, Jihyun. Jihyun was the only person Y/N would talk to, because she has no other friends. Well, there's also this dude named Jin, who likes Y/N, but she doesn't return the feelings. They're kind of friends. Y/N has had a one-sided love for this man named Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook is in the top class, and he is the #1 student of the entire school. All the girls look up to him, so she basically has no chance. Recently, Y/N has got a new home with her father, Kisang. Y/N has been staying up the whole night to write a letter for her love, Jeon Jungkook.

'Dear Jeon Jungkook,

You may not know me, but I know you a lot. When I first saw you speaking your speech in the freshman graduation, I fell in love. Whenever you're in my sights, my heart always starts fluttering. You're a beautiful sight to look at. A lot of people like you and you're the most popular boy in the school, so I have no chance. However, maybe there's a slim chance this will work and I believe so! Will you go out with me?!'

You stare at the letter in amusement.

"This should work!" You say to yourself as you hum happily and put it in your drawer.

'Tomorrow, I shall give this letter to him and he will accept my request!' You smile at your thoughts.

'Y/N, of course I will go out with you. You're the prettiest woman I've ever met.' Jungkook says as he gazes deep in your eyes.

You look up and get ready for a kiss.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

'Oh come on!'

You turn to your alarm clock and shut it off. You start preparing yourself to go to school, and grab the letter, almost forgetting it because of your excitement.

'Have a nice day, Y/N!' Your father yells as you walk out the door.

You start walking to the school. When you arrive, you proceed to hide behind a bush and wait for Jungkook to arrive.

"Hey Y/N! What are you doing here?" Jin's voice startles you.

"Woah! Don't scare me like that. Anyway, I'm hiding." You respond.

"Really? From who?"

"From Jungkook."

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to give him this love letter, and he will accept me."

"Love letter? Are you sure, Y/N?"

"Yes. Shut up! There he is!" You point at Jungkook walking towards the school with his backpack on.

You stare and watch his beautiful brown eyes, and his fluffy hair as he walks into the buil—

"Y/N! Go give it to him!" Jihyun appears and pushes you towards him.

You bump into him from Jihyun's push.

...

Your heart thumps.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you, haha..." Your voice trails off as you look deep into his beautiful eyes.

"U-uh, a-anyway! I wanted to give you this letter.. it's a love letter. Will you accept it?" You extend your hands, and your heart beats faster as he stares at you blankly.

He looks at you, and then the letter.

"No." He says as the words pierce into your heart.

He walks away, brushing your shoulder.

You stand there, trying to process what happened.

"It's fine! I'll.. I'll..." Your voice breaks off as your letter gets walked on by his own shoes.

You run and grab the letter and look at it sadly.

"Y/N, are you okay?!" Jihyun looks at you, trying to calm you down.

"Yes.. that was rude!" You say, and look at the ground.

"He even brushed my shoulder. I spent my whole night making that letter, and all I get is a no?! I even— He even stepped on it!" You let your anger out and Jin comes running to you.

"What did he say?" Jin eagerly waits for your response.

"O-Oh.. YES, I'M SAV—"
"I-I mean, uh.. so-sorry?" He shrugs.

* Time skip to lunch *

"All the girls are making fun of me.. I should've known I had no chance with Jungkook.." You sigh and stare at the table.

"Hey it's fine! He's a jerk anyways." Jihyun reassures you.

"Yeah, you're right! He's a jerk." You smile and sniffle.

"But I still love him.." You groan.

"It's okay. Tomorrow you tell him he's a jerk!" Jihyun says a bit loudly.

"Yeah!" You yell.

In math class today, you couldn't focus. You only thought about that moment you gave him the letter, and he didn't even bother to open it! You were furious, and wanted to tell him he was a jerk in front of his face!

"Y/N.."

"Y/N!"

The teacher yells at you and you blink quickly.

"Y-Yes?" You reply.

"Pay attention!" He says, continuing his algebra speech.

After school, you said your goodbyes too Jihyun and Jin. You spot Jungkook leaving the school. You looked at him turn the corner. You couldn't get revenge today, so you decided to do it tomorrow. You decided to go to Jin's restaurant because you were hungry.

...and in a bad mood.

"Hey Jin.." You said and sat down in one of the bar stools.

"Hey, you don't deserve that jerk, Jungkook. Just who does he think he is?!" Jin says, trying to cheer you up.

He always knows when you're in a bad mood.

"Thanks, Jin.. but maybe I'm just not good enough for him." You say, and he laughs.

"Really? If you aren't good enough, then I don't know what is." He sighs.

You smile. "Thanks."

"Want some food?" He says.

"Yeah!" I giggle.

He hands me a cake that says
'It'll all get better'

You eat it and rub your tummy as an exaggeration.

"Mmm!! That was so good, Jin! Thank you!" You hug him.

"Th-thanks.." He says, a bit flustered.

"I'm going to go home. I'll see you tomorrow at school." You wave to him, and he just stares at you.

You walk out slowly and take your time getting home. It was night already, and the sky was clear, but really dark as the trees swayed a little bit. You looked up and saw a shooting star go by.

Weird;;

"i wish i could be with jungkook.." You whispered and looked up at the shining stars.