To Stop - Part 12

"who is that girl?!"

"jin, that's wonderful you became a chef!"

"are you jealous?"

"i can't stop thinking about that girl, areum."

"now we can kiss since our relationship is so serious."

"i'm being made fun of!"

*******************************************

"That Areum girl is weird, but don't let her bring you down, y/n!" J-Hope says as he sits down with his food in the way bigger cafeteria.

"You already got your food?!" You widened your eyes at J-Hope.

He responds. "Yeah, of course. You were just dazing to the sky. Come on, go eat, you deserve it." He smiles brightly at you, like the sun.

You nod and walk to the trays.

"I should take... rice, and.. a burger? I don't know." You mumble.

Suddenly, Jungkook brushes past your shoulder. "Can you think without talking out loud?" He scoffs, and grabs his tray.

He then walks to the food stands, and you follow after him.

"Lunch A please." He says to a chef with his face covered.

"Me too~" You quickly wait next to Jungkook.

He hands you both the food really quickly. However, you had a bowl of rice filled to the top, and he had almost no rice.

"Excuse me..?" Jungkook mumbles.

The man takes of his mask.

"Jin?!" You exclaim. "It's so nice to see you!"

"You too, y/n." He smiles at you.

"Why are you here?" You asked him.

"—I work at your dad's restaurant in the night, and here in the day~" He says cheerfully.

"Oh that's cool!" You reply.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. He grabs his tray and goes back to his seat. "Have fun, you two."

You quickly start inside-panicking, and sit back at your table with J-Hope. Jin then sighs and goes back to work.

"Hey Hobi~ Jin works at the counter." You say as you sit down.

"Yeah, I know—I saw him. Thanks for the cute nickname." He winks playfully.

Jungkook was sitting down and sipping a cup of something, the sight was so cute and dreamy.

"—anyway about this Areum girl.. is she—" He suddenly stops talking.

"Are you even listening?" J-Hope says waving at my face, he then sees you were looking at Jungkook.

He facepalms. "Get a grip.. I know you're in love with—okay. I'm going to try to make you two have interactions. This is unbearable to watch." He cringes.

You scratch your neck nervously. "Sorry~"

"Join a club? I don't know." You suddenly hear Jungkook's voice, and Hobi apparently does too, because he looks at the same direction the voice came from.