Christmas Present pt.1 - Part 24

"so it wasn't a dream..."

*************************************************************
AN: <Hey guys! Sorry about that writer's block. I stopped publishing this story because I lost motivation.. However, the nice comments on this story gave me motivation to publish again! I don't know if I'll keep a consistent schedule, but I'll try to. Back to the story! :)>

*************************************************************

V's surgery was a success, and by the time he left the hospital, it was New Years Eve. For couples, it was extremely anticipated Christmas season.

But for singles...

Y/N's POV
"You're welcome." Jungkook says to the customer.

You wave your hand and speak loudly and obnoxiously. "Hey, young man! May you please refill my water~?"

Jungkook sighs, and walks over to your table. "You've only ordered coffee and water. How long are you going to sit there?" He says as he refills your cup.

You laugh, and watch him walk away. "A-actually, actually--" You say, and he turns around as he releases a mad face at you.

"Kookie, I was wondering what you are doing on Christmas Eve. Are you coming back home?" You ask pleadingly.

He replies coldly, "Work." He then turns around again and heads to the kitchen as he leaves you there with your mouth wide open.

"Since he's working at a cafe, there's no way he can take off Christmas Eve." Areum says as she walks up to you.

"Are you working that day too, Areum?" You ask her.

"Yup~ I'm going to work hard with Jungkook." She says cheerfully. "We have many reservations that day."

"Then I'll make a reservation too!" You say excitedly.

"Oh, really? Well, our cafe will only be serving full course dinners that day." She hands you a menu. "It's exclusive to couples, too."

You gasp. "Dinner for two?! And 1800 dollars?!" You sigh in defeat and drop the menu.

You walk with a jacket to college with a sigh. "It's fine.. If I can't spend it with Jungkook, then I'll spend it with my friends!" You mumble.

As if on queue, your friends yell your name from behind you. "Y/N, Y/N!" Jihyun and Hoseok run to you quickly.

"Hey Hoseok! Hey Jihyun!" You wave to both of them. "..So about Christmas this year...." You say.

Jihyun cuts you off. "Actually, I wanted to introduce you to someone today~" She says excitedly.

"Introduce me?" You question.

She nods and smiles.

Hoseok and Jihyun point to the distance. "There he is!" Jihyun says and Hoseok and Jihyun both go to two different people.

"Let me introduce you." Jihyun brings a guy, and Hoseok also brings a guy.

"My boyfriend Min Yoongi is a music producer." Hoseok waves and Yoongi averts his eyes shyly and waves.

"My boyfriend is Kim Seojun. He studies law. Say hi!" Jihyun says.

Unlike Yoongi, Seojun waves without shyness. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Seojun." He smiles.

You nod and smile and then get surprised. "B-boyfriend? Both of you? How? When?!" You point at both of them.

"I wanted to introduce you to him before Christmas, no matter what." Jihyun says.