I'm Deeply Sorry - Part 6

>> Happy New Years! I present to you.. a sad chapter. <<

"jungkook, are you okay?"

"ray is just jealous of jungkook!"

"tomorrow i'll get the test scores."
****************************

In your room, you looked at the outside of the envelope, saying, 'make sure you open this only when you see the test scores.' You put the envelope in your drawer alongside with your love letter. You then fell asleep on your bed.

* The Next Day *

It was Thursday. The scores were shown today in the school. You chowed down your breakfast really quickly, since you woke up a bit later than usual. You then looked at Jungkook, and got excited. You grabbed the photo, and quickly got your backpack, and the envelope too. You happily skipped the path in front of Jungkook, and he would just sigh. Finally arriving to the place, you walked inside and saw Jungkook at the top spot. You were so happy for him. You then walked outside and saw Jungkook.

"Hey, congratulations. You got top spot." You smiled.

"You did, too." He looked down at you.

"Wai-what?" You widened your eyes and quickly ran back inside.

You made it to number 100! You squealed, and you can't believe you almost forgot to check if you were there. You ran back to Jungkook and jumped up and down. "Thank you so much, Jungkook!!"

He then extended his hand.

You took it, "We did it, Jungkook!!"

"No, that's not it. Give me the damn thing." He jolted back his hand.

"Ohh... you mean this?" You showed him the picture.

"Don't show that in public!" He said, and he grabbed the picture. "Also, I told you not to talk to me in school."

He walks away.

...

"And Jungkook.." You say, and he stops while sighing.

"You can win the game if you play the game." You smile.

"So you got to try, with perseverance."

He looks at you in disbelief. "It's, you can't lose a game if you don't play the game. You messed up the shakespeare quote."

"O-oh.. but still!"

He then starts walking away.

"And thank you, Jungkook!!!" You yell out loud.

You turn around. My name is on the same paper as Jungkook is.... I did it!! You then happily jump up and down with excitement until you remember something. You quickly look in your backpack, and take out the envelope you've been longing to look at from Mrs. Jeon. You open it, revealing a picture of you and Jungkook sleeping on the same table when it was the first day that you both studied together. You smile at the sight, and then someone suddenly pushes you.

"Woah!!" You exclaim as you and the envelope fall to the ground.

"Oops. Sorry! My fault.. I can't believe you got on the top 100, Y/N!" Jihyun says as you thank her.