But He Has A Huge Heart - Part 5

"she's so loud.."

"kookie, it really suits you, it's cute~"

"you can call jungkook a lot of things, but he isn't dumb!"

"my name is j-hope, and that was amazing!"

"nice to meet you, j-hope!"

*******************************************

* Later That Day *

You were waiting for Jungkook on your way home. He didn't show up for 30 minutes, but you still waited for him either way. He then finally saw you waiting for him, and he rolled his eyes;; but also showed an expression of surprise.

"Hi Jungkook! How was school? Also, who was Ray? ...and—" You then look at him up and down again.

"Hey, what's wrong? You seem a bit out of it.." His eyes were red, and his hair was all messed up.

It was cute, but... something must've happened.

"Nothing, I'm just a bit tired today." He says, and quickly steals a glance at you, rubbing his eyes afterwards.

"Oh.. uhh.. you don't have to...tutor me today if you feel tired then.." You walk beside him, mumbling, but he still heard you.

"No, I promised you, and I'll do it." He states, not looking at you.

"Also, don't tell my mom about what happened earlier."

"Why not? She deserves to know—" You said, but he stops you.

"She's going to be annoying and bother me." Jungkook says.

"Just know that she's just trying to watch out for you.."

You smile to yourself, and walk ahead of him. Seeing the house ahead, you look back at Jungkook, who was just silent throughout the whole trip.

Jungkook then got his keys for the door, and then opened the door. Mrs. Jeon jumped in surprise, and welcomed you and Jungkook in the house. She then gave you and Jungkook two plates of food.

"This is for your tutoring lesson. Welcome ho—" She says, but stops and looks at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, are you okay..?" She says with concern.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just tired." He says, and goes upstairs with his food.

"What happened?" She looks at you.

"I don't—I don't know, maybe he's tired.." You said, and looked upstairs in a worried manner.

Mrs. Jeon walks away back to V, who was sitting on the couch after lending you your food.

You head upstairs, and walk inside your room. You set your food on the table that was already set up from yesterday. Jungkook then enters your room and he gives you another tutoring lesson. This time he was far more strict, though.

"I'm leaving. You did worse today." He gets up and holds the doorknob.

He looked like he was going to say something, but he just left.

You put all your books away by yourself and plump on the bed, shutting your eyes for the next day.

* Next Day *
Today was Friday, so it was the last day of school for the week. You got out of bed, and got changed really quickly. Checking the time, you were a bit early to get up so you went downstairs and decided to make coffee for Jungkook, and orange juice for V.

"Hey Jungkook!" You said cheerfully, but he just sat down quietly.

You walked up to him and gave him coffee. When he thought you weren't looking, he looked at it excitedly and you smile. V then comes down the stairs with Mrs. and Mr. Jeon. They both sat down on the table, while Mrs. Jeon got her already-made breakfast from a counter. Your dad then comes from up the stairs too and sits down on his assigned chair.