He's Sometimes Cold, - Part 4

"i can't believe the blackmail worked.."

*********************************

You were waiting for the tutor lesson. You set up a romantic candle in the corner of your room, and set up chairs and a table nicely. You then go to the mirror and fix your hair.

...

You wish you were getting ready for a date with him, but you remember this is forced and frown. But you're staying positive, because you just wanted to get closer to him.

You then get startled by the door opening, making you jump. "Eek!"

"I'm ready." Jungkook comes in, and looks at you.

"O-Okay. You can sit here." You sit down on a chair, and he sits on the one in front of you.

The room turned quiet, as he shifted his seat and then asked where your books were. You then got your books out, and set them on the table. You still couldn't believe that Jungkook was in front of you.

"So you gotta look at this formula and tell me what this number means." He says.

"What formula?" You respond and scan the whole page.

He sighs and you smile of how cute he is when he's mad.

"Why are you smiling now?" You feel Jungkook's gaze.

"Nothing~" You say.

"We're getting sidetracked. Answer the question--" He continued.

It's been a few hours, and you worked out some problems with him, and he sometimes got really irritated trying to.

"So this one is 63? But why is that one 44 the--" You say and look up at him, but he was asleep on the desk.

You widen your eyes and look at him sleeping. This isn't creepy at all, but more sweet since I always stalk him at school. It was 1AM. You probably bothered him so much that he just got tired. It was still a nice sight to see. You also decided to fall asleep on the table;

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Jungkook fell asleep on the table. Downstairs, the house was pretty much silent. Mrs. Jeon was still awake however, and walked in the room.

"Do you guys want foo-" She said, but it turned into a whisper.

She then widened her eyes at the sight, and left the room. She came back with a camera and took a picture of the sweet sight of her son and Y/N.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and stretched. I then was confused because I woke up in another room. I then remember what had happened. I look around the room, but no Y/N was to be found. We didn't finish the lesson, but whatever. I got up and went to my room to get changed, before going downstairs to school. I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast and saw Y/N making food. Ugh, her food always gets burnt or turns up horrible.

"Hey, Jungkook. I hope you slept well. I made some food for you and V." Y/N says in a calm manner.

She put a plate in front of me, and then gave one to V.

"Your food is always horri--" V stares at the plate, cutting his sentence off.

"You didn't make this." V continues.

She laughs nervously. "Well, Hehe... not exactly..." She plays with her fingers.

"I knew it!" V says.

"But I did make this coffee." She puts coffee on the table, and gave orange juice to V.

I love coffee, so I figured I would try it. Little did I know that it would be the best coffee ever.. Well, that might be an exaggeration, but it was still good. I can feel Y/N watching me drink her coffee. However, I didn't know how to react, so I'd just look at her dumbfounded.